Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Unresponsive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Unresponsive

Hey all!

I'm curious if there is anything more I can do in this situation. Two months ago my server went down (this is fine, it happens on these lower tier hosting I suppose). However, when I opened a ticket to get it resolved I have been hard pressed to get a real response. All they have really told me is that "our ticket queue has been backed up while we work through the hardware issue(s) that has taken place".

So now I've had a server down for two months, I have no idea if I'll ever get it back. All I want is the data I had on there at this point.

Is there any techniques I can use (short of knocking on their front door), to get a real response and update?

Here is a link to the support thread that I've had with them. Take note of the timestamps: i.imgur.com/QqrOVnA.png

Comments

• @Nick can sort you out moving over.

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider

Ya just pass me a ticket number and I'll escalate it accordingly to the right party when I'm back in the office.

• Hey, thanks!

Ticket: 969014

@Nick said:
    Ya just pass me a ticket number and I'll escalate it accordingly to the right party when I'm back in the office.

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider

@WetDesertRock said:
    Hey, thanks!

Ticket: 969014

@Nick said:

No problem, I'll have a team member get back to you within 24 hours.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2017

Hello @WetDesertRock

Welcome to BlueVM support!

We at BlueVM are stupid and run such a shit operation that the only way you can get help is to come to LET and complain so that ColoCrossing employees get yelled at and actually do their job. God forbid they check the support ticket system like any normal hosting company, that would be far to easy. On a good day, BlueVM support may even possibly pretend to give a fuck about your issues, but you better be prepared to leave positive feedback once your issue is fixed! (OR ELSE!)

Going forward, we would suggest that you work to discontinue your services with any ColoCrossing vendors, including (but not limited to) BlueVM, HVH and others to prevent further need to contact your host through LET as a main method of support. Instead, you should consider finding a real host that cares about you and who will actually reply to your tickets when you submit them. We suggest reading through some reviews on LET and asking others here what they use and making an educated decision when purchasing your next server so you are sure to avoid a ColoCrossing vendor and don't have to repeat the embarrassment of asking your host for support on a forum because they are too incompetent to use their own support system as they should.

We are sincerely sorry you chose to work with a ColoCrossing vendor and as compensation we would like to invite you to share your experience with BlueVM and how crappy your services have been in the recent past because of BlueVM's failure to manage their own infrastructure properly.

Please be sure to let us know so that we can reinforce how fucking horribly embarrassing it is that the only way you can obtain support from us is to use a public forum.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a great day!

BlueVM Support Staff

• To be fair, I actually purchased my servers before it was bought by ColoCrossing.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Hello @WetDesertRock

Welcome to BlueVM support!

We at BlueVM are stupid and run such a shit operation that the only way you can get help is to come to LET and complain so that ColoCrossing employees get yelled at and actually do their job. God forbid they check the support ticket system like any normal hosting company, that would be far to easy. On a good day, BlueVM support may even possibly pretend to give a fuck about your issues, but you better be prepared to leave positive feedback once your issue is fixed! (OR ELSE!)

Going forward, we would suggest that you work to discontinue your services with any ColoCrossing vendors, including (but not limited to) BlueVM, HVH and others to prevent further need to contact your host through LET as a main method of support. Instead, you should consider finding a real host that cares about you and who will actually reply to your tickets when you submit them. We suggest reading through some reviews on LET and asking others here what they use and making an educated decision when purchasing your next server so you are sure to avoid a ColoCrossing vendor and don't have to repeat the embarrassment of asking your host for support on a forum because they are too incompetent to use their own support system as they should.

We are sincerely sorry you chose to work with a ColoCrossing vendor and as compensation we would like to invite you to share your experience with BlueVM and how crappy your services have been in the recent past because of BlueVM's failure to manage their own infrastructure properly.

Please be sure to let us know so that we can reinforce how fucking horribly embarrassing it is that the only way you can obtain support from us is to use a public forum.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a great day!

BlueVM Support Staff

• FuslFusl Member

paroxsitic said: Nick just informed me, for my both my VPS (one in NJ and one in LA i believe) that they cannot retrieve data from the hard drives and he said

"we are considering this system fully dead."

bluevm support ticket
    BlueVM Going Downhill?