Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Going Downhill?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Going Downhill?

WellGroundedWellGrounded Member
edited May 2017 in Providers

We have quite a bit of servers with them but 2 in particular having extended downtime. We kept getting empty responses and after a month of the servers being down, we decided to cancel all our servers since this was no longer acceptable. We still haven't received a response on the cancellation of our servers--anyone know what happened to BlueVM?

http://i.imgur.com/HFwm4Ma.png
http://i.imgur.com/mhqbjcE.png

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

I stopped using BlueVM ever since it was sold. I still remember Feathur...

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

There was a thread about this a few weeks back referencing the hardware issues, ill get these merged when at a desk.

We'll mark them for cancellation since we plan to close it down later in the year to focus on our other web properties.

• @Nick Thank you and can we please get a refund on the invoices we just paid?

@WellGrounded said:
    @Nick Thank you and can we please get a refund on the invoices we just paid?

No problem, invoice numbers?

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @Nick

The VPS are still not canceled

and the invoices are:

Thank you

edited May 2017

@WellGrounded said:
    @Nick

The VPS are still not canceled

and the invoices are:

Thank you

You can ignore anything in the old bluevm system and we'll get those refunds sent out.

• @Nick Whoa, I'm late to the party... :-o I opened a ticket a few days ago b/c I realized the BlueVM VPS seemed to be toast, but no life signs on the ticket. Came here to see what's up.

Looking back it seems I've paid twice since last May (invoices 58708 and 59258). And the site says something about having credit equivalent to one invoice? Would you refund to Paypal please?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@binocular see how wellgrounded can help you

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The curse strikes again?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@deank said:
    The curse strikes again?

It was a year ago but this guy just noticed this wellgrounded guy thread ;)

@binocular Thanks for the invoice numbers, I'll pass them along when back in the office to get that squared away.

Thanked by 1binocular
  • @binocular see how wellgrounded can help you

Lol, no I will not! I'd rather talk to the guys in charge of the service, than with the Harbinger of Death.

• @Nick can you take a look at ticket #482059 from HudsonValleyHost, support hasnt been able to find the reason for SolusVM to block me.

@thekreek said:
    @Nick can you take a look at ticket #482059 from HudsonValleyHost, support hasnt been able to find the reason for SolusVM to block me.

Nothing that replying here in the wrong thread at 2am will help with. Engineering would need to review that further when in office and updates would follow via ticket.

• I know that it's late, but support has not been able to escalate the problem since I reported the issue