Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Solutions down... - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Solutions down...

12346»

Comments

• cociucociu Member

matthewkilpatrick said: Here's the stats from my uptime monitor: http://imgur.com/a/qbIXu - top is my storage VPS on vel7

and from how many day you had this vps ? was 30 days ?

• cociucociu Member

matthewkilpatrick said: Here's the stats from my uptime monitor: http://imgur.com/a/qbIXu - top is my storage VPS on vel7, other is another VPS I have with you. I'm personally not complaining about the downtime because I can see it's not affecting everything & the uptime on my other VPS with you is really high so I can see that it's just an issue affecting a select few customers & that once it's sorted it should be working really well.

is true is affected only vel7 and vel 8 , and for this i was angry because this f////king 2 servers is eating my heart ... any way we change the entirely nodes now so i hope no un sleep night more

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

drdrake said: Lol it's getting funny now. Still no service.

If is funny lets party , you think if you try to press here the provider the servers will finish before than normal ? nope sorry... what i can guarantee we do all effort to put this vms online soon as possible.

Thanked by 1ymgswx
  • 127001127001 Member

cociu said: online soon as possible

Any ETA other than "some hours"? I'm not mad about it, just it would help me to have some real idea when it will be online.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

@127001 said:

cociu said: online soon possible

Any ETA other than "some hours"? I'm not mad about it, just it would help me to have some real idea when it will be online.

i wish to tell you something ... last downtime was for 3 days , is still recovery proxmox files ... after this we tard 5 min in put the cable from storage racks in another node wich is yet prepared....

• @cociu said:

matthewkilpatrick said: Here's the stats from my uptime monitor: http://imgur.com/a/qbIXu - top is my storage VPS on vel7

and from how many day you had this vps ? was 30 days ?

UptimeRobot displays 30 days of uptime status as the longest time period. I've had it for about 52 days, and I've exported logs of up/down time from UptimeRobot, which show an overall uptime of 83.6% in that 52 day period (with most downtime from this current downtime & the previous one). This is in no way a complaint - I've been using the VPS for backups, however have backups synced between 2 servers, so the downtime isn't affecting me that much. For me, I'd much rather have issues early on into using something, and the provider to learn how to resolve them for future so that there's less issues along the line, so I'm happy waiting a bit if it's for the best long-term.

• cociucociu Member

matthewkilpatrick said: so I'm happy waiting a bit if it's for the best long-term.

thanks, we learn our lesson.

• Will it be done this week? And, will there be another compensation? lol

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • @mosan7763 said:
    "another compensation?"

but I didn't get compensation when my vps was shrinked since I'm in the vel 8 :(

• ymgswxymgswx Member

I just want to know when will my server be ok?Your tk only reply to small problem,when i asked about why my server down,there are no reply,it have been offline nearly one week.Can you give me a around final date or just reply the tk.

Thanked by 1LateForACronJob
  • cociucociu Member

ymgswx said: I just want to know when will my server be ok?Your tk only reply to small problem,when i asked about why my server down,there are no reply,it have been offline nearly one week.Can you give me a around final date or just reply the tk.

when you will not lie yes we will respond you in the tiket not here. "Nearly 1 week" are you sure about this ?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ymgswx said: just reply the tk.

Let's all do that for further issues.

This discussion has been closed.