Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sale: GPUs (1070, RX480, 3x 270X, 370, 380), 240G PCIe 3.0 SSD, PLX SSD carrier, Intel CPUs, iPads - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sale: GPUs (1070, RX480, 3x 270X, 370, 380), 240G PCIe 3.0 SSD, PLX SSD carrier, Intel CPUs, iPads

13»

Comments

• aaraya1516 said: If the rx480 is still available, I would like to purchase it. I'm in US.

MrPsycho said: I'm also interested in RX480. Let me know if still available. I'm from Poland.

This one is gone, i have another one (same card model/brand, just near unused) for 320EUR though. At current ebay prices a steal...

I also have a 470, but did not think about price yet.

• LizCatLizCat Member

Is it possible to ship to China? Interested in ur two iPad

• LizCat said: Is it possible to ship to China? Interested in ur two iPad

I can, if you fill me the forms required in Mandarin and provide the address in 100% correct formatted Chinese + a local phone number to print on.

You likely pay import tax, post says 15 days shipping time average.

35EUR ~.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Ipad2 air wifi can be shipped to India ?

• @William PM'ed regarding the 470.

• hostdare said: Ipad2 air wifi can be shipped to India ?

See skype, yea but import tax will eat all savings. India is weirdly protective.

• What do you still have available William?

• The 1070, all 3 270X, the Squid, iPad mini 3, iPad Air and the other 480 mentioned above + a 470 with still no price tag i could come up with.

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2017

William said: At current ebay prices a steal...

Wow I just checked out the ebay prices and you weren't kidding. It's funny because I remember buying my 480RX 8GB for only like $230 or something at my local Microcenter this past Christmas.

I don't know anything about Ethereum but I decided to test out mining with a single 480RX (not overclocked and not using recommended drivers) last night and was surprised to see that with a single gpu (not factoring in rising difficulty, electricity, etc) nanopool shows that I would make around $156+/month.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2017

sin said: It's funny because I remember buying my 480RX 8GB for only like $230 or something at my local Microcenter this past Christmas.

Yup, i bought the 470s/480s on release day for inflated price and no way to get VAT back (as local store) and a year later ~ they are more worth than then. My local store sells 470s at 380EUR new, and they are selling like crack in masses.

Fury/Fury X/Fury Nano cards are also going up as the HBM is extremely fast. Even Radeon Pro Duos (the expensive dual Fury Nano) are nearly sold out in Europe.

560s/460s and 1060 9gbps are also nearing red areas. I can hardly cover my own needs of them and probably need to start buying 1070s in quantity.

• Still have a nearly unused RX 480 8GB for 300EUR EU shipped.

eBay prices - bidding, not buy now set by seller - 350EUR+ nowadays....

The iPad Mini 3 LTE is also still available, no interest to keep it - 190EUR + ship 170EUR EU shipped

• A second hand 1070 just cost 360 USD half a year ago. Fxxk the miner. lol...