Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which one should i choose? OVH or BuyVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which one should i choose? OVH or BuyVM

2»

Comments

• i installed OS for one of my client who purchased dedicated server from online.net and while i was installing OS i saw option to install windows, i didnt remember if it was free to install but its always free to ask question with online.net sales and support team. They will answer you correctly.

• @teper said:

@hostingbee said:
    dont you think you can get dedicated server under $15/month with windows OS installation on online.net too.

Online.net offeres this dedicated server Dedibox® SC 2016 with a passmark score of ~898. Will it be able to handle windows 2012?

Also they have these 2 VPS options
    VC1L 6 x86 cores 8 GB 200 Mbit/s 200 GB SSD
    €9.99 /month (Dont know where to order. No link)

C2S
    Enjoy the most affordable x86 64bit BareMetal cloud server on earth.
    4 Dedicated x86 64bit Cores
    8GB Memory
    50GB SSD Disk

I hope these are intel cores.

Kimsufi KS-1 with Atom N2800 easily handle windows server 2012

Thanked by 1Xei
  • NetxonsNetxons Member

@Francisco said:

@Netxons said:

Francisco said: Vox has been...troubled on the west coast affecting their users a lot. They decided to move from equinox to coresite and it's been a gongshow.

I've thought about adding another vendor to our filtering just for users that have a bad time on vox.

Francisco

Looking forward and I am one of the victim in the west coast. I just submitted a ticket few mins ago for the Vox issue.

Yeah they're bouncing LAX through Miami (wat) for the time being. I'll likely have an alternative for people wanting it available maybe even this weekend. It'll be lower capacity though, but it'll be there at least!

Francisco

Look good and I will definitely go for it as we do not need huge protection and yeah it will be good than nothing in place.

• corbpiecorbpie Member

Wow, people are saying OVH, others saying avoid OVH, others saying get a slice and then we have those saying buyvm has issues.

Credibility, reputation and consistency issues with users and providers?

• YuraYura Member

@corbpie said:
    Wow, people are saying OVH, others saying avoid OVH, others saying get a slice and then we have those saying buyvm has issues.

Credibility, reputation and consistency issues with users and providers?

That's normal. If all customers were united in One True Opinion then the competitor would not exist, since no one likes him and prefer the other one.

I use OVH brand services. Maybe in future I will try Frantech services. There is time and place for each of them.

Thanked by 1Falzo