Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Quadhost / i-83 still in business? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Quadhost / i-83 still in business?

13»

Comments

• @Anna_Parker said:
    @matthewkilpatrick
    Yup, ldn16-uk network is down. Container is powered ON, but it has no connection to Internet. They are not answering nor updating /serverstatus.php. They suck, to be honest.

Glad its not only me with the issues there. If you need access to it, I'd suggest trying over IPv6 as I discovered earlier today & it worked (although not everywhere yet supports IPv6 so it may not be ideal). I've had a ticket open for a few weeks about the regular IPv4 outages on that node with no response, so despite me having restored some faith in them after they moved my server to London after Falkenstein went offline, I've lost it again, and will probably be cancelling my remaining service if things don't get better soon.

• Anna_Parker said: They are not answering nor updating /serverstatus.php. They suck, to be honest.

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed too. They did seem to have a good reputation before, and now they're blowing it by not communicating. Shit happens, life is hard. But I'd really like if they would be a little transparent. This hiding what's going on really sucks.

I didn't pay a lot and I'm just going to hang in there and see what happens. I'd really like for things to get straightened out and their company running smoothly again. I hate shopping around and looking for new providers. I'd rather just roll with the punches and be a loyal customer. However, there's a limit . . .

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Nothing that we're aware., I'll proactively reach out now to see if we can help.

• williewillie Member

matthewkilpatrick said:

Is anyone else at their London location (server ldn16-uk) experiencing downtime still?

Not sure which server I'm on but my London vps is currently working fine, including by ipv4 nat.

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • KHallKHall Member

So I submitted a ticket for an issue yesterday and although they never actually answered the ticket, they did fix the issue fairly quickly. So it's possible they're alive and reading this stuff but just not responding. FWIW.

• AnchousAnchous Member
    edited June 2017

22.04 order new server - it was quick installed and normal work, as old VPS pool

30.05 - order new VPS pool & it still pending

doesn't any answer in tickets - looks like the work, but switch off support

so think about paypal refund already

• My nat vps at Singapore and London are running now.

• If they don't file now for their accounts as they have had a notice for compulsory strike-off won't they get a penalty if they don't let the company dissolve? its a shame they seemed pretty solid from the outside.

• LESLES Member

Auto cash activated?
    @quadhost - Last Active April 4
    @i83 - Last Active May 10

@LES said:
    Auto cash activated?
    @quadhost - Last Active April 4
    @i83 - Last Active May 10

They answer phones last time I checked so I'd say not auto.

@Cas992 said:
    If they don't file now for their accounts as they have had a notice for compulsory strike-off won't they get a penalty if they don't let the company dissolve? its a shame they seemed pretty solid from the outside.

Correct, director receives a penalty personally for not delivering accounts on time. It's in their interest to sort it out ASAP to limit the fallout.

• aboanas93aboanas93 Member
    edited June 2017

can't ssh into the one on gra1-fr, restart/reinstall don't do any good, but reachable via serial console

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@aboanas93 said:
    can't ssh into the one on gra1-fr, restart/reinstall don't do any good, but reachable via serial console

Hi @aboanas93,
    I'm sorry to hear this. What's your ticket number please?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

aboanas93 said: but reachable via serial console

try rebooting.

• aboanas93aboanas93 Member
    edited June 2017

@brueggus said:

@aboanas93 said:

Hi @aboanas93,
    I'm sorry to hear this. What's your ticket number please?

ticket no.: 379373

@AnthonySmith said:

aboanas93 said: but reachable via serial console

try rebooting.

I already did more than one time

weirdly, it's accessible now

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2017

weirdly, it's accessible now

You're welcome!

Thanked by 1aboanas93
  • YuraYura Member