Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for offer: Los Angeles dedicated server - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for offer: Los Angeles dedicated server

Comments

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

that's a penis! 11/10

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2017

@corbpie said:
    It's just a mushroom

Mushrooms typically do not have a small cleft at the top.

They are also not the same colour as skin.

Thanked by 3Yura netomx Pwner
  • teamaccteamacc Member

@ethancedrik said:

@Nekki said:
    I can't believe the penis profile pic is still here.

IT HAS A LITTLE CLEFT IN THE TOP AND ITS ALL SHINY, PLUS HE MOUTH LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE DRAWING OF A PAIR OF BALLS.

here are some images of the same cartoon character

right click on the profile pic and choose "Search google for this image" using google chrome

additionally if you're wondering what that translates to, it translates to "Can i intervene?" and if you type that into google images...

Is that second pic a panda performing a circumcision?

Thanked by 2Nekki Pwner
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Is that second pic a panda performing a circumcision?

I'm more concerned about the rightmost one in the first row.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Right most one growing a tree on his penis

• YuraYura Member

@hostdare said:
    Right most one growing a tree on his penis

I would certainly ask a doctor about that. One guy let a tree to grow on his little mushroom and then his nuts just fell off :c

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

How is penis still not banned.

Thanked by 3default Pwner netomx
  • teamaccteamacc Member

@Nekki said:

Because its not racist.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@teamacc said:

@Nekki said:

Because its not racist.

It appears to be an exclusively white penis, therefore is heavily racist.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • teamaccteamacc Member

@Nekki said:

@teamacc said:

@Nekki said:

Because its not racist.

Can I call you out as "the only white dick here" without being racist though?

• @teamacc said:

@Nekki said:

@teamacc said:

@Nekki said:

Because its not racist.

Can I call you out as "the only white dick here" without being racist though?

I am white and a cunt and dick. 2 in one self satisfying.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@我是小蜜蜂 said:

@brueggus said:

@我是小蜜蜂 said:

@m3gf said:

@我是小蜜蜂 said:

@m3gf said:
    You will find something in lowendbox.com.

Quadranet has a good deal there.

Quadranet CPU is too bad, there is no virmach good.

"There is no Virmach good" ?

你居然是LOC的MJJ,我们还是说母语吧!

永远不会放弃你,永远不会让你失望永远不要跑来跑去,而且你会躲在你身边

Translation: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down / Never gonna run around and desert you

又来了一个MJJ

Translation:Hello there.

MJJ是什么意思?

• oshqeuoshqeu Member

@我是小蜜蜂 said:
    China ping less than 200.
    Stable IDC.

Hi, can you please check this ip 107.181.161.131 ? Please send ping result.

Thank you

• @Nekki said:

It's for parity with cunt.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2017

A request for server offers in LA has become a discussion about pictures with penises. What's next: pictures with phallus shaped cartoon characters inside servers eating the motherboards?

Edit: In my opinion Nekki is right, such pictures should be banned from LET, I hate to say this.

• checks URL
    Huh, thought I must have ended up in /b/

• I believe this should be classified as an X-rated gravatar which wouldn't be able to show up here (this forum is R- or PG-rated I suppose). Not only should the image be banned from here; it is also against the rating rules of Gravatar.

Thanked by 1netomx

• 2gouzi2gouzi Member

intl.aliyun.com

• 2gouzi2gouzi Member
    edited May 2017

@oshqeu said:

@我是小蜜蜂 said:
    China ping less than 200.
    Stable IDC.

Hi, can you please check this ip 107.181.161.131 ? Please send ping result.

Thank you

tools.fastweb.com.cn/Index/Ping

ping.chinaz.com/

tool.chinaz.com/Tracert/

www.webkaka.com/Ping.aspx

www.webkaka.com/Tracert.aspx

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:
    A request for server offers in LA has become a discussion about pictures with penises. What's next: pictures with phallus shaped cartoon characters inside servers eating the motherboards?

Edit: In my opinion Nekki is right, such pictures should be banned from LET, I hate to say this.

Don't get me wrong, I don't actually want it banned, it's hilarious, I just want to make sure it's cool before I start using a cartoon penis for my profile pic.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2017

A sausage could also be a nice profile pic! I mean, nothing wrong with sausages, eh?

• @Nekki said:

@default said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't actually want it banned, it's hilarious, I just want to make sure it's cool before I start using a cartoon penis for my profile pic.

兄弟,这帖子里就数你最搞笑..

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

m3gf said: Chinese id, interesting.

And not allowed.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @raindog308 said:

And not allowed.

Can either you or @jarland change the banned image to the penis mushroom illustration

@raindog308 said:

And not allowed.

Why not? What's the difference between using Chinese letters or "qq12345" as nickname?

brueggus said: Why not? What's the difference between using Chinese let0ters or "qq12345" as nickname?

Because we don't have Chinese-speaking mods. That username could mean "let's kill the president" or "i like to rape kids". Of course, I'm sure it doesn't, but we have no way of knowing.

That's the only reason, and also why we don't allow conversations in foreign languages. It's content that can't be moderated and there's nothing stopping someone from posting something illegal, defamatory, etc. and we would never know.

Many forums in my experience have this rule...it had never occurred to me until I read a book on how to run a forum (yes, there is one!) and the owned of a martial arts forum pointed out the risks.

I get your point. However, issuing bans for that reason seems exaggerated to me.

Did you try to get in touch with them first to sort this out?

I've seen many different languages apart from Chinese around here and noone made a fuzz about it (or I didn't notice).

edited May 2017

It's not a ban in the "you are no longer welcome here" sense but rather in the "this username is incompatible" sense. He/she is welcome reregister.

The account was only a couple days old.

edited May 2017

raindog308 said:

It's not a ban in the "you are no longer welcome here" sense but rather in the "this username is incompatible" sense. He/she is welcome reregister.

I wasn't aware that we have different kinds of bans here. Did you let them know about the reason for and the meaning of the ban? Otherwise it's very likely that they'll sign up with a Chinese nick again.

So if I get you correctly, you don't have an issue with the person rather than with the nick you can't decipher (it means "I'm a small bee" btw). In that case a ban wouldn't be an appropriate way of handling the situation as the nick is still well visible on the front page.

We always tell people to get in touch with their providers first before opening disputes. Why don't we get in touch with people before banning them?

Thanked by 1ucxo