Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for translators ... - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for translators ...

1235»

Comments

• @Taylorb3321 said:
    yep. Im the worst. Anyone that IS still interested though, feel free to contact me.

I think that you should deal with your own website before translating it into another language.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Taylorb3321 said:
    yep. Im the worst. Anyone that IS still interested though, feel free to contact me.

You do look IS-ish...

• Taylorb3321 said: Okay, apologies, turns out I was wrong. Dont work tired folks. Seems my business partner found this post and asked me to come recruit anyone who posted here that was still interested in doing some of the same work. I assumed he had made the post, but since I guess cociu never followed up on this, we have the abiity to actually get you paid if you can handle a quick turnaround..

first you are a idiot , second you look for peopel to work for you ?? if you have posted here fake words about been my partener how the people will trust you to work ? Go away

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • until now i have ignore you but now i ask for a gift for you because you still try to continue. I do not have any partener. So any mod can help me with this please ? @Amitz @Jarland . Thanks.

• @Taylorb3321 said:

I can't believe that any sane person would contact you after this.

If you want to offer services, first get a provider tag and then open your own thread. At the moment, you're walking on thin ice.

• Spam's getting sophisticated these days!

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • WSSWSS Member

@cociu Isn't @Nekki your partner!?

• @WSS said:

Didn’t you hear? Their marriage fell through some weeks ago.

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

WHAAAAAAA!!!?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

WHAAAAAAA!!!?

*haven’t you heard

Edit: Wow, this cold is really pissing me off.