Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for translators ... - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for translators ...

Comments

• NANONANO Member

Spanish here, neutral spanish not from Spain :P
    Count me in for anything you need in spanish, also Im hostsolutions client so I hope everything goes well with the company.

• ChronicChronic Member
    edited June 2017

@cociu Let me know if you need any translations into/from Slovenian still.

• cociucociu Member

Chronic said: @cociu Let me know if you need any translations into/from Slovenian still.

we have some issues with 2 nodes and we are delay in translate our webpage until the issue is resolved.

• kh81kh81 Member
    edited June 2017

I can do a full German translation.

I've worked for several other projects too and translated websites.

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

If you translate your website in a foreign language, the customer will assume that he can also ask for support in the same language and that you will reply. So how do you plan to deal with this issue? That could turn into a real pain in the a**.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

https://translate.google.com/manager/website/

What am I missing ? Don't tell me that you're translate web pages for "SEO" purpose.

I have used Google Translator widget on my site & customized it too & after that there were clients writing in Chinese, Russian & other languages. So I ought to use Google Translate again to communicate with them.

• I can help to perfectly translate to Arabic. I am a business analyst working with arabic and english languages for many customers in Dubai and documentation and translation is one if my core tadks. Please contact me if interested. Regards.

• Could do German.

• Can do Chinese.

• Can do Hindi Gujarati

• guys ... please don't dig up grave thread...

• @cociu any news about this?

• MrHMrH Member

I can do spanish translation.

Saludos!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Hey everyone, we still exist. @cociu is my business partner. If the people who expressed interest in this project can PM me, we are ready to start immediately.

• @Taylorb3321 said:
    Hey everyone, we still exist. @cociu is my business partner. If the people who expressed interest in this project can PM me, we are ready to start immediately.

can prove? if yes, I'm more than ready to translate to PT-BR

• I've asked him to post here, so hopefully he will validate this soon

• Taylorb3321 said: Hey everyone, we still exist. @cociu is my business partner. If the people who expressed interest in this project can PM me, we are ready to start immediately.

maybe if you have a sister we will talk.

• DigitalJosee said: can prove?

ignore him .... is loose time nothing more

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited October 2017

@Taylorb3321 said:
    I've asked him to post here, so hopefully he will validate this soon
    @cociu said:

DigitalJosee said: can prove?

ignore him .... is loose time nothing more

So is Taylorb3321 posting false allegations? that should be a bannable offense... Taylorb3321 should be banned then.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
  • zafouhar said: So is Taylorb3321 posting false allegations? that should be a bannable offense... Taylorb3321 should be banned then.

the account is created yesterday ....

• Details please?

• Okay, apologies, turns out I was wrong. Dont work tired folks. Seems my business partner found this post and asked me to come recruit anyone who posted here that was still interested in doing some of the same work. I assumed he had made the post, but since I guess cociu never followed up on this, we have the abiity to actually get you paid if you can handle a quick turnaround..

We're doing localization for https://www.slashdata.co and we're looking for French, Spanish; Portuguese; Russian; Turkish; Korean; Simplified Chinese; and Vietnamese translators. Slashdata creates surveys and analysis of the developer economy, helping firms understand their developers. Their expanding around the world and have hired us to organize that process for them. We need people with a technical background especially.

We're trying to get this done by the beginning of November. PM me with your qualifications and rates and we can try to work out a deal. Thanks.

• @Taylorb3321 said:
    Okay, apologies, turns out I was wrong.

Sure assuming to be business partners with random people. It's something that happens all the time. Your "apology" is quite insulting.

Thanked by 2default doghouch
  • I made the mistaken assumption that he had started the thread and wanted me to do a roundup. Turns out my partner had just found this thread. Did not read thoroughly enough. Figured it out this morning. But your interpretations are your own.

• I would divorce if I were her. You never listen to what she says and you do not read her messages properly. What kind of partner are you? Do you ever think about the children? Gosh! You are such a disgrace, Mama was so right!

Thanked by 3BBTN datanoise hostdare
  • @Taylorb3321 said:
    I made the mistaken assumption that he had started the thread and wanted me to do a roundup. Turns out my partner had just found this thread. Did not read thoroughly enough. Figured it out this morning. But your interpretations are your own.

Sure, assuming your business partner is named cociu, writes funky english, offers people free vps and is very interested in translating hostsolutions.ro. It's something that happens all the time.

Thanked by 2Maounique datanoise
  • @mksh said:

@Taylorb3321 said:
    I made the mistaken assumption that he had started the thread and wanted me to do a roundup. Turns out my partner had just found this thread. Did not read thoroughly enough. Figured it out this morning. But your interpretations are your own.

Sure, assuming your business partner is named cociu, writes funky english, offers people free vps and is very interested in translating hostsolutions.ro. It's something that happens all the time.

Well, it just happened to me yesterday, so it's not THAT uncommon...

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @Amitz said:

@mksh said:

@Taylorb3321 said:

Well, it just happened to me yesterday, so it's not THAT uncommon...

Yes happened yesterday, will happen tomorrow aswell and the day after that :P

• yep. Im the worst. Anyone that IS still interested though, feel free to contact me.