Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows server cheap - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows server cheap

2»

Comments

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Youragrgds said: thanks but no :) aren't this website have any rules? If he can't offer me what I am asking for this doesn't mean that this isn't possible... So for last time please stop spamming here ... Also the freaking thing that piss me off is that I already posted some companies which are near those specs .

Alrighty. So you're right, there are offers near to what you're asking. In my opinion, you should go for them.

The hostility in this thread is unwarranted, I'll hand you that, however, understand that the replies have been largely truthful - You're highly unlikely to find something that'll exactly match your needs.

To all members, please don't turn this thread into a shit throwing contest.

Thanked by 1Youragrgds
  • @ElliotJ said:

Discunt.

• @ElliotJ said:

Youragrgds said: thanks but no :) aren't this website have any rules? If he can't offer me what I am asking for this doesn't mean that this isn't possible... So for last time please stop spamming here ... Also the freaking thing that piss me off is that I already posted some companies which are near those specs .

Alrighty. So you're right, there are offers near to what you're asking. In my opinion, you should go for them.

The hostility in this thread is unwarranted, I'll hand you that, however, understand that the replies have been largely truthful - You're highly unlikely to find something that'll exactly match your needs.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited May 2017

lol,

• saibalsaibal Member
    edited May 2017

Youragrgds said: netcup doesn't offer windows I want europe location! if possible thanks!!!

Netcup supports Windows:
    https://www.netcup-wiki.de/wiki/Windows_Installation

• yes ! I asked them to! suddenly their network is 100 mbps instead of 1 gbps :(

• hzrhzr Member

you didn't install correct nic driver so it negotiate in 100M half duplex

• what do you mean? I haven't install anything!

• micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

I'll do the following plan in Seattle this one time:

-8gb RAM

-3.5 TB Bandwidth on 1gbps Port

-50gb HDD Space

-3 CPU Core on Intel Xeon L5640 CPUs

-1 IPv4

-$15.00/monthly

Let me know if you are interested. Price is non negotiable.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Here are some "Realistic" offers brought to you by VMHaus.com for your consideration :) Available in CA or FR

VMH-4GB-CA/FR @ USD 14/Month

4 x Core (Xeon E3-1270v6)
    4GB DDR4 Ram - **Additional 4GB RAM + USD7/Month **
    50GB NVMe SSD Storage
    50TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
    1 x IPv4
    1 x IPv6
    1 x Private IP
    Windows 2008R2 License Included
    Anti DDoS Pro by OVH
    Link FR: https://manager.vmhaus.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=11
    Link CA: https://manager.vmhaus.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=7