Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows server cheap
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows server cheap

YouragrgdsYouragrgds Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

hello guys Sorry if I am in wrong place I am new here! I am looking for cheap 10-5$ windows vps
specs 8 gb ram
disk doesn't matter
1 gbps speed
cpu as better possible
ddos protection
I already found ready4.hosting
serverdiscounter
netcup
contabo
wishosting
host4fun
but every of them has a little difference which doesn't make them best options for example

• wishosting - doesn't have 1gbps
  • serverdiscounter - cpu wtf
  • host4fun - does not have ddos protected 8gb
  • ready4.hosting - has ddos protection for +6€
  • contabo - doesn't have 1gbps also bad experience from them as gigainternational
  • netcup doesn't offer windows
    I want europe location! if possible thanks!!!

Comments

• cociucociu Member

8 gb ram ?

• $5 for 8G with Windows, 1 Gbps with DDOS protection? I want it too, if you add SSD space :-)

Thanked by 2Youragrgds JasperNL
  • $10-5 for 8GB RAM? No thanks.

• YouragrgdsYouragrgds Member
    edited May 2017

why are you surprised ? I already posted 5 companies which offer those prices nhoccoran what do you mean ?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Youragrgds said: wishosting doesn't have 1gbps serverdiscounter cpu wtf host4fun have not ddos protected 8gb ready4.hosting have +6€ ddos protection contabo doesn't have 1gbps also bad experience from them as gigainternational

Well that was painful to read.

For sake of clarity:

Options OP has already explored:

• wishosting - doesn't have 1gbps
    • serverdiscounter - cpu wtf
    • host4fun - does not have ddos protected 8gb
    • ready4.hosting - has ddos protection for +6€
    • contabo - doesn't have 1gbps also bad experience from them as gigainternational
    Thanked by 1Youragrgds
  • sorry I posted from phone !

• Go for one of them then.

• well I already said the reason I don't go ...

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited May 2017

Go with @piohost, awesome win server i have with him.

maybe he can arrange something for you

Thanked by 1Youragrgds
  • @Youragrgds said:
    well I already said the reason I don't go ...

Then up your budget. there is a reason no one can give you what you want. People can come close however.

• BopieBopie Member

@dedicados said:
    Go with @piohost, awesome win server i have with him.

maybe he can arrange something for you

Thanks man but for the ddos protection and the specs he wants I cant do that, id happily do it if he only wanted 2-4gb ram

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • I wish netcup had windows

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited May 2017

netcup 100 MBit/s
    Contract period: 3 month(s)
    Billing period: 6 month(s)

Thanked by 1Youragrgds
  • really? sad then: / hope wishosting had 1gbps then CD or someone know any other company!

• GenjiSwitchPls said: Then up your budget. there is a reason no one can give you what you want.

• wishosting Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth

• I know it's my best option until now just wish someone could offer 1 gbps instead 250 mbps

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Youragrgds said:
    I know it's my best option until now just wish someone could offer 1 gbps instead 250 mbps

Then pay more than a happy meal for it? You're wanting 8GB RAM for $10/month and are going to plow through CPU just because of how Windows is. Even still, you need to blast the port enough to make 1Gbit a requirement and want DDOS protection in it too.

I mean, not even OVH is hitting those prices and you're expecting some LE providers to? and for them to still be in business on the 1st?

Francisco

• YouragrgdsYouragrgds Member
    edited May 2017

actually you are wrong serverdiscounter offering for 9.99 those specs just I don't know what kind of cpu it's on the server it saying vcpu 2 ...

• @Youragrgds said:
    actually you are wrong serverdiscounter offering for 9.99 those specs just I don't know what kind of cpu it's on the server it saying vcpu 2 ...

Okay we have remained fairly calm you are now personally pushing my patience.

GO ORDER IT. GO FIND OUT. NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE IS GOING TO MATCH IT. END OF. THATS THE THREAD. NO ONE WILL. Up your budget or lower your specs and then we can try and help you

Thanked by 1datako
  • where is your problem? no one asked your opinion if you don't have anything then don't post maybe someone else have...

• BopieBopie Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Youragrgds said:

Okay we have remained fairly calm you are now personally pushing my patience.

GO ORDER IT. GO FIND OUT. NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE IS GOING TO MATCH IT. END OF. THATS THE THREAD. NO ONE WILL. Up your budget or lower your specs and then we can try and help you

Your opinion matter to me <3

• edited May 2017

@Youragrgds said:
    where is your problem? no one asked your opinion if you don't have anything then don't post maybe someone else have...

I shit you not. No one else has what you want. Neither was it an opinion it was a straight up belief. Or realistic view on life

• please stop spamming and leave my topic I already had some proposals .

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Youragrgds said: please stop spamming and leave my topic I already had some proposals .

Not necessarily spamming, just giving you a (brutally) honest perspective regarding your requirements. You're welcome to take their advice or continue regardless.

• BopieBopie Member

Ok tell you what, here is my offer for you:

2vCPU (Xeon 3Ghz)
    4GB Ram
    30GB SAS
    1TB Bandwidth @1Gbps (Fair Share)
    100Gbps DDoS protection
    Located in Bristol, UK
    Free windows server 2012

Price would be £11.99/mo and this is only because I have some spare room on a node.

Thanked by 1Youragrgds
  • @Youragrgds said:
    please stop spamming and leave my topic I already had some proposals .

I appreciate you asking nicely but no.

• thanks but no :) aren't this website have any rules? If he can't offer me what I am asking for this doesn't mean that this isn't possible... So for last time please stop spamming here ... Also the freaking thing that piss me off is that I already posted some companies which are near those specs .

• @Youragrgds said:
    thanks but no :) aren't this website have any rules? If he can't offer me what I am asking for this doesn't mean that this isn't possible... So for last time please stop spamming here ... Also the freaking thing that piss me off is that I already posted some companies which are near those specs .

I am offering you help, you may not be asking for it. But you need it. Those companies are NEAR those specs. No one will give you what you want exactly for that price. Anyway cya in 2 months when you are complaining about the quality

"INSERT OVERSOLD PROVIDER HERE, SCAM PP CHARGEBACK KIDNAPPED MY FAMILY, WANT $200 FEE FOR CHARGEBACK OR NO FAMILY"

l8r

• hzrhzr Member

Youragrgds said: thanks but no :) aren't this website have any rules? If he can't offer me what I am asking for this doesn't mean that this isn't possible... So for last time please stop spamming here ... Also the freaking thing that piss me off is that I already posted some companies which are near those specs .

then use them instead of beg for more discunts