Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling LA Special VPS (OVZ, 6GB RAM, 25GB SSD) $21/YR - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling LA Special VPS (OVZ, 6GB RAM, 25GB SSD) $21/YR

2»

Comments

• @maldovia said:

@supick said:
    I think someone will be interested in benchmark before buying this server. Maybe same reason why OP want to sell it

IO was so high it must of broke the script

this is epic.. lol

• EdmondEdmond Member

@chocolateshirt said:

@maldovia said:

@supick said:
    I think someone will be interested in benchmark before buying this server. Maybe same reason why OP want to sell it

IO was so high it must of broke the script

this is epic.. lol

Rip disk.... how's the rest of the thing, like the cpu and stuff?

• @supick, I haven't actually used my server for the last month and it's only sitting idle. I only needed it for a small gameserver app that didn't used more than 512 ram top.

Your vps is definetly not on the same machine as mine so your assumption is wrong.

Here are results on my server.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Guys... okay fine, he used it for 4 months... it might be considered a rip off but if you guys aren't buying it... what is the problem here? It's not like he is going to get rich selling it... and I am sure other people have tried worse offers... this isn't the end of the world... the point has been made

p.s I don't know the op.

• It's alright no worries, we're all grown up men here. I think this vps used to be sold for $10/month outside of this special sale so I don't see a problem in paying the $21/year full price, it's not like I'm asking for the original price, before the discount was applied but this is LET after all, I mean people were bidding $1 on a blesta license in some other topic.

Two people wanted to buy it but one need it urgent and bought another one before I replied to his message and the other guy figured he doesn't need yet another idle vps after all. Offer still availabl at $21, not in a rush.

• kalimov622 said: You don't see me trying to sell in profit like the majority, when it comes to servers (not apples) bought on special deals. It's quite easy, take it or leave it.

How is this not selling it for a profit? You are getting the price that you paid for it, but it is used and not what you bought.

The price that you posted means that it is worth $1.75 per month. You used it for 4 months or $7 worth. You are now selling it for $21 for 8 months or $2.63 per month.

You can either say that you are recovering your $7 of usage out of the price or you are raising the price by $0.88 per month. Either way, you are making a profit of $7 from it.