Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling LA Special VPS (OVZ, 6GB RAM, 25GB SSD) $21/YR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling LA Special VPS (OVZ, 6GB RAM, 25GB SSD) $21/YR

kalimov622kalimov622 Member
edited May 2017 in General

This was part of a special sale during the new year promo threads.

OpenVZ

6GB RAM

25GB SSD

1 IPv4 Address

3 IPv6 Addresses

1.5 TB Bandwidth

$21/year (recurring payment)

Los Angeles (tragicservers)

You need to create an account (https://www.tragicservers.com) to have the server transfered to you. Next due date 1/10/2018. Willing to sell it for $21.

Payment can be done through paypal or bitcoin.

Comments

• wow.. OVZ so so tragic..

• who would sell you a 6GB KVM for $21/year ?

• corbpiecorbpie Member

$2

• imokimok Member
    edited May 2017

$3

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited May 2017

Forgot to mention the price in my first post. I'm selling it for $21, not doing a bid.

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited May 2017

• You use it for near a half year and now you want to sell it for full price? Nice business.

• Actually 4 months and that's not the full price, it's a special reccuring price and I'm not even asking more than I personally paid for like most people do here. No one is stopping you to pay more for the same specs if that makes you happy or wait for a similar deal if there will be one anytime soon.

• defaultdefault Veteran

TragicServers was sold to Cameron Fillers. No, thank you.

• @default said:
    TragicServers was sold to Cameron Fillers. No, thank you.

so tragic :v

• corbpiecorbpie Member

@kalimov622 said:
    Forgot to mention the price in my first post. I'm selling it for $21, not doing a bid.

GTFO, id sell my half eaten apple for the price i paid with your logic

• MxlMxl Member

TragicServers was sold to Cameron Fillers. who is Cameron fillers?

• heyzzxheyzzx Member

15$.

• $5 please :)

• @heyzzx said:
    15$.

@chocolateshirt said:
    $5 please :)

He wants the full $21

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

@heyzzx said:
    15$.

@chocolateshirt said:

He wants the full $21

I want $5 :)

• @chocolateshirt said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@heyzzx said:
    15$.

@chocolateshirt said:

He wants the full $21

I dont care he wants $21, people have offered higher already there is zero reason for him to pick you

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@heyzzx said:
    15$.

@chocolateshirt said:

He wants the full $21

I dont care he wants $21, people have offered higher already there is zero reason for him to pick you

No problem bro :)

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls
  • YuraYura Member
    edited May 2017

@Mxl said:
    TragicServers was sold to Cameron Fillers. who is Cameron fillers?

One who fills up the deadpool?

• 6GB OVZ for 21 USD/y.. Holy overload

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited May 2017

@corbpie, can you do me a favour and be a douche somewhere else? So far all your "GTFO" comments here on let are nonsense and your logic is broken anyway so spare yourself the trouble. You don't see me trying to sell in profit like the majority, when it comes to servers (not apples) bought on special deals. It's quite easy, take it or leave it.

@stefeman, I'm not in the position to say anything about that but so far tragicservers have a good reputation around this forum. Besides there are plenty other companies here selling similar specs $5/month or more so it's still a good deal just that I don't find a use for it anymore.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@kalimov622 said:
    I'm not in the position to say anything about that but so far tragicservers have a good reputation around this forum. Besides there are plenty other companies here selling similar specs $5/month or more so it's still a good deal just that I don't find a use for it anymore.

TragicServers had a good reputation because of it's previous owner. Company was sold, now things are no longer the same. Prices will likely go up and Cameron Fillers is not even on LET.

• @default, as far as I am aware the tragicserver founder is still working behind the scenes for the next half of year or so to help out with the transfer? I don't see how everything has changed with a new owner. Also, if prices will go up for the future new products then I have no idea and neither anyone else but current active reccuring payments won't change.

• quickquick Member

7$

• @stefeman said:
    6GB OVZ for 21 USD/y.. Holy overload

**Overselling the crap out of a server at it's finest.

• EdmondEdmond Member

You already used 4 months of the server. Wouldn't it make sense to lower the price a bit?

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • corbpiecorbpie Member

@quick said:
    7$

$8

• EdmondEdmond Member

$9

• supicksupick Member
    edited May 2017

I think someone will be interested in benchmark before buying this server. Maybe same reason why OP want to sell it

• @supick said:
    I think someone will be interested in benchmark before buying this server. Maybe same reason why OP want to sell it

IO was so high it must of broke the script