Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review?

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Te last one location (because i have 3 different location , sorry you heard correct 3 location not 3 racks ) is Rampei 6 Oradea , in Sediul 3g , Nava frig. You are welcome idiot

• bloOmbloOm Member

@cociu please leave haters away. Better focus on the orders which have 5+ days pending.

• williewillie Member
    edited May 2017

hmm..

(Google Maps picture from 2009, maybe down the street. There is a building in the background: is that the DC?)

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

bloOm said: @cociu please leave haters away. Better focus on the orders which have 5+ days pending.

i am nothing to hide , so way not ? about 5 days we will provide all today and tumorrow so no worry (was a preorder) Also i cannot let him because is mention person who is not knowing , what is does here i can beat is make the same in anothers forums , "i know this person" "i make iasi dc" etc etc wich i have proved yesterday with a call asking directly at Vlad if have any relation with this idiot and is denie any relation ... so yes was a lie.

• cociucociu Member

willie said: There is a building in the background: is that the DC?

there i have a client yes wich is treig.ro and hi give us for the next 15 years 1000 mp because is a strategical location for me , if you look arrowd you will see the train (in Romania the cheapest transport ip tranzit i meen is CFR the train ) so i was need this location to put hurigan electric in the near future . Is a long story but i will not make it public because the unloyal competition is learning from me ....

• wwabbitwwabbit Member

• The conversation from the last 2 pages describes the Romanian people in 1 word, envy.

You can't be a Romanian if you don't have envy on somebody else, because is to hard to ignore people and mind your f. business.

I don't know how are cociu's services but the other guy should test and then complain.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Envy or jealous is ok but competitor bashing on public forum is kiddish . You will need to be mature when running a business .

Thanked by 3AndreiGhesi Chronic tux
  • Kapz786Kapz786 Member
    edited May 2017

Can u idiots stop annoying @cociu - some of us have pre-orders we are very patiently waiting for :)

• Of course @cociu is a character. That's cool. But that other guy has some kind of psychological problem. It may be cultural, but frankly, he's not doing himself any professional favours by getting into a pissing contest on LET.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2017

@hostdare said:
    Envy or jealous is ok but competitor bashing on public forum is kiddish . You will need to be mature when running a business .

You mean mature like @cociu?

Perhaps I missed it, but was @dedicatserver_ro really bashing @cociu? I don't see that. Yes, @dedicatserver_ro was expressing a certain skepticism, asking for photos, etc., but I wouldn't label that "bashing". And @cociu in reply starts cursing at @dedicatserver_ro. (We've seen this kind of reaction from @cociu before.)

I'm not trying to defend @dedicatserver_ro (though what's wrong if @dedicatserver_ro asks some questions?), and there are certainly cultural/competitive factors at play here, but I also wouldn't call @cociu's reply "mature".

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@cociu said:

dedicatserver_ro said: ok, what is the address from the DC ? can i sent somebody to visit the DC today?

yes , if is your sister better

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I think everyone in that last gif is dead now :-(

• @Nekki said:
    I think everyone in that last gif is dead now :-(

• bsdguybsdguy Member

@dedicatserver_ro said:

• 2010 have start to grow and to build the new DC in Bucharest aprox 500 qm , Current Network Edge Capacity 1Tbs ( over 1000Gbps )
    • Turnover Voxility in 2013 from 5.000.000€ in 2014 from 5.980.000€ and in 2016 turnover from 6.900.000€

You don't get it, hmm?

• "Network Edge Capacity" is blabla. That's what the fibers could theoretically carry if all their bands were fully lit.(Also see below)
    • Voxility (I guess in romania) made those millions, not you. Similarly they have 500 m², not you. (Also see below)
      The company in which I was in tech mgmt built a 1200 m² in 1999! We also had more actual backend capacity than many national telecom providers in countries around us had.
      Do you get it now? You are you and voxility is voxility.

bsdguy said: You have 1 or more colocated rack(s), an old fortigate (that, btw. is way too small for all the backend pipes you told us about), some rack infrastructure (switches, etc) and a couple of blade centers of different make.

• 2 racks in Voxility and one in M247

So, you have 3 racks and @cociu has 3 data centers full with racks. Even if those were just 100m² each cociu would still play way above your league!

• Fortigate 8 x 10G ports - he does his job

There it is again that cluelessness. You see, with firewalls the relevant point is not the combined capacity of the ports. It's what the firewall can process. Your fortinet model can process 40 Gb; and that's the marketing blabla optimal value based on ideal packet size, etc.

Let's be honest. You thought you'd get an easy introduction and gain weight by pissing at a competitor. But you picked the wrong one and you failed. Miserably. Because, just as I said before, you are a lightweight in this business; you have racks and cociu has data centers, you have nice images and cociu has thousands and thousands of customers on hundreds and hundreds of servers. Plus: cociu blasts us with very attractive offers and has well earned his standing here while you don't offer anything here.

If you have some brains and at least half a ball left you apologize and hide under a rock for a while.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@angstrom said:

I mean that to both of them. No need to fight in public forum . Provide service to customers and they will decide what is best !!

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

hostdare said: I mean that to both of them. No need to fight in public forum . Provide service to customers and they will decide what is best !!

i am not fight with nobody ... sorry , he started to tell lies here , about dc what hi have construct ... unfortunatly for him i know the DC from iasi verry well because this guys was buy 999999 servers from me (at least 300) also we work from the last month in a direct line Iasi-Oradea for a project what we running ... So except of this "i have make 9999 dc in ROMANIA" i dont have nothing to tell eaven have the posibility to provide better serices comparated with cociu , better price , better what hi want, like always i tell here LET is good if have players if not .... Deadpool.

Edit : from the begining we have try to be transparent , i am not voxility and i never tell this, i am Marius who make a great hosting company , i have start this business from my personal needs and i have see the potential 4 years ago when i decided to put money in this. More until today i am not put nothing in my poket ... i still reinvesting in something related to hosting wich is my own fiber. Etc etc.

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@cociu said:

hostdare said: I mean that to both of them. No need to fight in public forum . Provide service to customers and they will decide what is best !!

i am not fight with nobody ... sorry , he started to tell lies here , about dc what hi have construct ... unfortunatly for him i know the DC from iasi verry well because this guys was buy 999999 servers from me (at least 300) also we work from the last month in a direct line Iasi-Oradea for a project what we running ... So except of this "i have make 9999 dc in ROMANIA" i dont have nothing to tell .

What's the status of the orders? It has been 5 days now.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

drdrake said: What's the status of the orders? It has been 5 days now.

if you are in hunrry please ask for a refound. We still have to add 2 more ports + 1 provider more. So i wstimated to provide all orders in maximum 48 hours start from now. No worry if i stay here to chat with the people is because i dont install the ports myself ... i dont have so much study like @dedicatserver_ro have ... but yes i pay my people good amount to make a good job. So need to wait first for all this and lather in provide we will tard maximum 10 hours to provide all orders.

Thanked by 2vimalware sipe
  • @cociu said:
    So need to wait first for all this and lather in provide we will tard maximum 10 hours to provide all orders.

If only all CC resellers could promise this.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

DellDude said: If only all CC resellers could promise this.

can you explain ? in some points i am reseller yes , i resell internet from UPC for exemple ...

• cociucociu Member

And now my competitors is inspecting my site hahaha , its grow my heart ....

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • drdrakedrdrake Member

@cociu said:

drdrake said: What's the status of the orders? It has been 5 days now.

if you are in hunrry please ask for a refound. We still have to add 2 more ports + 1 provider more. So i wstimated to provide all orders in maximum 48 hours start from now. No worry if i stay here to chat with the people is because i dont install the ports myself ... i dont have so much study like @dedicatserver_ro have ... but yes i pay my people good amount to make a good job. So need to wait first for all this and lather in provide we will tard maximum 10 hours to provide all orders.

Can you accept just my order for now? I am paying extra to my current provider to not delete my vps for backups. I am not pressuring you for anything, just wanted to ask if it could be done. Thanks

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

drdrake said: Can you accept just my order for now?

I understand you perfectly and please beleve me eaven we have specifeied in the tread we have at least 20 tiketing with the same subject about activate the service. I will make you a ftp space to save the data until the vps will be provided. Please open a tiket and post this discution.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • drdrakedrdrake Member

@cociu said:

drdrake said: Can you accept just my order for now?

I understand you perfectly and please beleve me eaven we have specifeied in the tread we have at least 20 tiketing with the same subject about activate the service. I will make you a ftp space to save the data until the vps will be provided. Please open a tiket and post this discution.

I am lazy to move the files twice. Well I will wait more. Thanks

• cociucociu Member

drdrake said: I am lazy to move the files twice. Well I will wait more. Thanks

better for 2 parties... thanks for understand.

• wwabbitwwabbit Member

cociu said: And now my competitors is inspecting my site hahaha , its grow my heart ....

If we can't have pictures of your server racks next to perfume racks, could we have pictures of competitors inspecting your site?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

dedicatserver_ro said: in Romania are almost 4000 Hosting companies - each have his DC , but in reality exists approx 15 in Bucharest , 2 in Craiva, 2 in Timisoara , 2 in Cluj and one in Iasi,Galati,Pitesti ( i'm talking about DC not DR-data room)

You seem to have even less idea than me? And my last RO visit was years ago? I know at least 5 buildings that would count as proper DC (UPS, multiple fiber, raised floors, redundant HVAC) in Cluj alone, plus RDS has something every larger "city". You also entirely leave out Constanta....

dedicatserver_ro said: I studied informatik (computer science) in Regensburg-Germany

I'm really surprised why you did go back to RO then, and why to Bucharest and not Cluj.... nobody at Romtelecom seems to know you either, at least in their backbone IRC.... did you study in RO as well?

dedicatserver_ro said: I have nothing personal with you but your company is founded in 2012 and have a turnover in 2013 from 20.000€ ( Debts -14.000€ ) in 2014 from 12.500€ ( Debts-30.000€ )and in 2015 turnover from only 1.500€ ( Debts-35.000€) - in 2-3weeks i will see the data for 2016 to - http://www.mfinante.gov.ro/infocodfiscal.html

You see RO data. Many in EU - including me - operate companies in another EU country and just do the needed/minimal at home. Having loss there is perfect to save tax legally.

dedicatserver_ro said: @cociu said:"I buy lotes of 200 servers from USA" best scenario is 75-100USD per server =>20.000 USD per lot + 2500USD shipping ( container 4-6 weeks ) = 22.500USD + 5000 USD taxes =30.000USD for one lot ( without shipping from Constanta to Oradea )

Servers are tax free for import - you only pay VAT which you claim back:

http://web.ita.doc.gov/ITI/itiHome.nsf/9b2cb14bda00318585256cc40068ca69/6e1aae82d059c2e785256d2b004e409c?OpenDocument

And yes, this servers are this cheap in the US - i have literally stacks of HP servers just waiting outside LA for shipment to EU but cba.

Why the fuck would you US->Constanta by ship? You obviously do US->Rotterdam or US->Rijeka and then by truck, the other way is absolute idiocy. This is the EU and not 2000, you can just drive thousand servers from NL to RO like nothing.

Voxility passthrough and some filtering rules are not "own" protection.

dedicatserver_ro said: Our main activity is to build DC so i know the market very well - especially the second-hand market.( we have our own logistic in US for used IT hardware)

For that nobody in RO seems to know you.... only M247 as customer.

dedicatserver_ro said: Sorry but i can´t believe what you write here.I'm too old and for too long time in this business.

You are not obligated to write anything either, and nobody here claims what @cociu has is a Tier3 DC (or even Tier2) - You just seem to want either promotion (then get a tag) or have some sort of panic attack because someone sells in your market.

Some racks on non-raised floor/basic halls do count as "DC" fine - InterXion aside of raised floor and generators is not much more either. Hetzner literally is storage halls.

cociu said: I have lunch here 2-3 publicaly invitations and i hope @william finnaly give us a visit, after this he will be free to post what hi have seen here.

Shortly. Friend needs to renew some documents anyway.

@dedicatserver_ro you are located where? Only fair to visit you also then. Going also to Simpliq and some other friends.

cociu said: 7) ALL UPC is know cociu (Marius is my name ) some of them of good person some of them is make me idiot ... way ? because i fu----ck everyone when i pay and i dont recive what i pay.

I can confirm UPC has issues in RO in the area since days now which seem, as large customer, mainly affect @cociu

Not on anyones side either, not a customer of either - I use simpliq and few others. I doubt @cociu runs any Tier3 DC with genset and all the stuff around it, but it's not claimed either from what i know. The usual eastern european DC.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Regarding raised floor data centers, from what I understand a raised floor is generally best for shared and changing situations. For a single owner situation the slab floor has some advantages. Apparently there is no clear winner regarding cooling and in fact the slab floor has some advantages in that regard. My point is that a raised floor is no measure of the level of a professional installation.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

William said: You seem to have even less idea than me? And my last RO visit was years ago? I know at least 5 buildings that would count as proper DC (UPS, multiple fiber, raised floors, redundant HVAC) in Cluj alone, plus RDS has something every larger "city". You also entirely leave out Constanta....

• tell me the name of this 5 DC in Cluj and one DC in Constanta - to be clear, not one POP from RCS/RDS or Telecom , we talk about free DC in hosting business

William said: .... nobody at Romtelecom seems to know you either, at least in their backbone IRC.... did you study in RO as well

• depends on who you are asking about me
    • I did not study in RO

William said: You see RO data. Many in EU - including me - operate companies in another EU country and just do the needed/minimal at home. Having loss there is perfect to save tax legally.

• true, but I can only analyze info what is available to me - on each website is named only one company

William said: Servers are tax free for import - you only pay VAT which you claim back:

• if you calculate 19% VAT from 22.500USD = 5000USD ( but are another taxes to the DVI, the terminal ...)

William said: Why the fuck would you US->Constanta by ship? You obviously do US->Rotterdam or US->Rijeka and then by truck, the other way is absolute idiocy. This is the EU and not 2000, you can just drive thousand servers from NL to RO like nothing.

• have you calculate the cost for your example ? i chose the cheapest

William said: Voxility passthrough and some filtering rules are not "own" protection.

• when you wave 3 different providers ( Voxility, M247 and Ines ) tell me how can you use the Voxility filtering rules on the another two ? if you are under attack this come on all your connections.For transparency ( i only delete two company name in the picture ) , see down.

William said: You are not obligated to write anything either, and nobody here claims what @cociu has is a Tier3 DC (or even Tier2)

• i ask for one picture !!!! ( in RO are not many 500+500qm DC )

William said: @dedicatserver_ro you are located where? Only fair to visit you also then. Going also to Simpliq and some other friends.

• we can meet us in Bucharest ( if you intend to made hosting business in RO , Simpliq is not a good choice.Try in Cluj the new GTS.In Bucharest have you more options and better conectivity )

bsdguy said: You see, with firewalls the relevant point is not the combined capacity of the ports. It's what the firewall can process. Your fortinet model can process 40 Gb;

• true , can you tell me how many insignificant company like me have 40Gbps sustained traffic ?
    • even than , all our IPS/IDS ans DDOS scrubbing are "out of path" ( i suppose you know how is work )
    • how many small and middle hosting companies in RO have one like this?