Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Singapore VPS Offer ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Singapore VPS Offer ?

2»

Comments

• If you think ~Rp50.000 per month is acceptable then you should consider @dediserve. Ask him nicely for special deal. They have IIX and superb IX connection

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • NanoG6 said: If you think ~Rp50.000 per month is acceptable then you should consider @dediserve. Ask him nicely for special deal. They have IIX and superb IX connection

Their last offer excluded Singapore and Indonesia.

ErawanArifNugroho said: Hm.. Jagoanhosting is about Rp. 57.000/month. Ram 512, 20gb disk, unmetered bandwidth, superb support

their control panel really confusing

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited April 2017

My budget is $20 a year. So $50 is out of questions. I don't mind using Nat vps. And I only need the vps for hosting my website. Nothing fancy. My script require some features that is disabled by most hosting. That is why I need vps instead of shared/ reseller hosting.

• I don't really care where the server is located. As long as it is fast if visited from Indonesia. 5 seconds of blank page is way too slow.

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited April 2017

yokowasis said:
    My budget is $20 a year. So $50 is out of questions. I don't mind using Nat vps. And I only need the vps for hosting my website. Nothing fancy. My script require some features that is disabled by most hosting. That is why I need vps instead of shared/ reseller hosting.

Those two $25 plans seems to be your best choice, for cheaper there's i-83 NAT vps but you should check the threads about their recent "absence" before you buy.
    (Also expect slightly slower speed for that price)

• akhfaakhfa Member
    edited April 2017

If you don't mind, put cloudflare in front of your website.

I get fast connection from BHS server to Indonesia with cloudflare between them

• akhfa said: I get fast connection from BHS server to Indonesia with cloudflare between them

you get it wrong, you get fast connection to cloudflare singapore not to your server.

yokowasis said: My budget is $20 a year

Good luck.

• @yokowasis said:
    I don't really care where the server is located. As long as it is fast if visited from Indonesia. 5 seconds of blank page is way too slow.

Plenty of good <$20 US West VPS to choose from.
    Try this one: https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=141

Thanked by 1AlexanderM