Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shardhost Second Birthday Specials (Annual KVM from $10) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shardhost Second Birthday Specials (Annual KVM from $10)

2»

Comments

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited June 2013

@DomainBop said:
    I bought a 256MB for a DNS server early this morning.

I thought of getting one myself. But I already have ns1 through ns3 at three different providers.

• @netomx said:
    And what if I want windows 3.11?

We're not offering windows sadly, except possibly ME with justification.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Windows ME, and justification will never be on the same line.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited June 2013

@ShardHost said:Thanks for the clarification. I suspect some saturation at Linx to be the cause. Hopefully will clear up soon for you. If not possibly shoot a message to your ISP.

Just in case my comment put anyone off, I wanted to post that: I worked out why my download was so slow, it was a problem with my WiFi connection on the laptop, just did a download from my wired PC and got >370kB/sec.

Like I said, it's a great deal. Scratch your wallets....and fill your boots.

• earlearl Member

What happens when you go over the bandwidth? do you start charging overages?

• edited June 2013

Suspension for reaching bandwidth limit

• nutjobnutjob Member

Paypal seems to not want to process your payments.

• @nutjob said:
    Paypal seems to not want to process your payments.

Can you be a little more specific on this? Any particular errors?

• nutjobnutjob Member

Paypal says:

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 3005

When I was checking out your system said "No payment gateway available" but I didn't believe that, since it showed a Paypal option. Now I believe.

• @nutjob said:
    Paypal says:

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 3005

When I was checking out your system said "No payment gateway available" but I didn't believe that, since it showed a Paypal option. Now I believe.

Very strange, we've been processing payments successfully. I'll get this looked into and come back to you. It's possibly a Paypal issue so may take some time to get a response on.

• nutjobnutjob Member

@ShardHost said:
    Very strange, we've been processing payments successfully. I'll get this looked into and come back to you. It's possibly a Paypal issue so may take some time to get a response on.

I don't know if the problem's cleared or it was clearing my cookies (as they suggested) but the payment just went through.

• @nutjob said:
    I don't know if the problem's cleared or it was clearing my cookies (as they suggested) but the payment just went through.

Superb, glad to have you onboard

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Happy birthday btw boss Shardhost

• @jcaleb said:
    Happy birthday btw boss Shardhost

Thanks a lot!