Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for affiliates , we pay up to 25% /sale - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for affiliates , we pay up to 25% /sale

2»

Comments

• cociucociu Member

hotsnow said: it seems I'm still 10%

you just widrowt today i think no ? plase open a tiket regarding to change the procentaje and i am glad to offer you 25%

• Is it possible to use coupons instead of aff. links? People get really apprehensive about those.

• It's a risky play but if it's working for you let it work.

• cociucociu Member

varunchopra said: Is it possible to use coupons instead of aff. links? People get really apprehensive about those.

we give cupons too many time so you can benefit in this cupons too , you can give to the customers this cupons , eaven with this cupons you will get 25% from the sale.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • This guy better than HostGator. HostGator pay their affiliate after 3 ducking months

• When are you gonna update the storage servers so we aren't running old-as-hell versions of Debian and Centos on an old Kernel?

Thanked by 1sibaper
  • ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited June 2017

@cociu Hi sir, Can you give me 25% off Coupon instantly on "OpenVZ 2core 2 gb ram 5.97/3 monts" Plz? no affiliate if possible?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/uJcVpuI.jpg[/img]

• texteditor said: When are you gonna update the storage servers so we aren't running old-as-hell versions of Debian and Centos on an old Kernel?

he always avoid this question,

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

sibaper said: he always avoid this question,

avoid no , ignore maybe , when you buy and you dont find others os way you continue to buy for exemple ? also in the last threads i have specified "no others template" If you want the latest template we offer in ssd plans for exemple. So is verry easy if you dont find your template in the list do not buy , nobody is obligated

• dear lord,

even EOL template?