Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for affiliates , we pay up to 25% /sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for affiliates , we pay up to 25% /sale

cociucociu Member
edited April 2017 in General

A image is more than 1000 words,

this is a small print screen from a part of the orders what an affiliate of us was generate in some hours with our eastern offers.

What you need to do ? register in our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro , applay to be our affiliate , after the first 10 sales open a tiket and ask for change the procenaje from the standard one to 25% and start to make real money.

Way i can do this print screen ? because some of you is not beleve this money can be made in less 24 hours.

We pay in less 24 hours after you reclaim your money,
http://imgur.com/a/If9pJ

If this is prohibided please delete it. (any moderator)

Thanked by 4easy fan rivermigue Leonn

Comments

• LeonnLeonn Member

I have recommended the storage plan to my friends and most of them purchased the 1 TB plan quickly.

I have worried about the network status of next week, with good quality with attractive affiliate.

• cociucociu Member

Leonn said: I have worried about the network status of next week, with good quality with attractive affiliate.

we are here to make all good , also i care about my name so no worryes

Thanked by 2Leonn inthecloudblog
  • mrbbmrbb Member

Aleady share with friends and forum. I am happy to do it as volunteer affiliates. Keep the 25% with you and bring more surprises to us:)

• m3gfm3gf Member

25%. 25%. man,the highest aff.

i have an affiliates blog.:)

• flexflex Member

Here is a small proof. I enjoy this special affil since some longer times and
    can confirm payouts are under 24h (with paypal) if you send direct after the request your paypal email ;)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • xNEOxNEO Member

One must have at least 10 signups to ask for change the standard percentage to 25%, am I right?

• xNEO said: One must have at least 10 signups to ask for change the standard percentage to 25%, am I right?

That's what the thread says.

Thanked by 2xNEO netomx
  • i have received more than $380 from cociu for affiliates .

• manlivomanlivo Member
    edited April 2017

happy :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Brah, how are you going to deal with all the shit custom this will bring if you're paying out in under 24 hours? Anyone can fake 10 good orders and then proceed to rape your bumhole with the next 50.

People are cunts and can't be trusted with nice things, bear that in mind.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

This is why we have payout hold time to prevent fake customers or charge backs etc

• cociucociu Member

Nekki said: Brah, how are you going to deal with all the shit custom this will bring if you're paying out in under 24 hours? Anyone can fake 10 good orders and then proceed to rape your bumhole with the next 50.

what i will lost ? 100$ eaven 200 ? will make this one time , the second imposible. The real loose is lost a potential affiliate to win to win .

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2017

@cociu said:

Nekki said: Brah, how are you going to deal with all the shit custom this will bring if you're paying out in under 24 hours? Anyone can fake 10 good orders and then proceed to rape your bumhole with the next 50.

what i will lost ? 100$ eaven 200 ? will make this one time , the second imposible. The real loose is lost a potential affiliate to win to win .

Potentially you could lose a lot more than that. If you've got dodgy affiliates, you could end up wasting countless man-hours cleaning up the mess they've made, wasting hours on support, face tons of chargebacks once the affiliates have their cash. Make sure you're prepared for the worst, brother.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

It can run into thousands . When I was new to hosting in 2014, I have had charback of 2.5 k at stripe . Yes 2.5k ,no joking !! Be prepared for it !

• cociucociu Member

Nekki said: Make sure you're prepared for the worst, brother.

in 4 years i got maximum 10 affiliates with this atitudine. If you pay strictly your affiliate i am verry sure is verry loyal to you and we will work hard to win his comisions. Any way if we will see abuses is possible to change this in the future . For the moment i like to know all people who make business with us to be content eaven like affiliate.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • cociucociu Member

hostdare said: 2.5 k

20 bottles of channel ... :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: what i will lost ? 100$ eaven 200 ?

Playa's got mad stacks.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member

hostdare said: hostdare

i know perfectly what you meen , thanks for advert , but i repeat for the moment i am glad to provide 24 hours payments . In the future ? dont know.

• cociucociu Member

raindog308 said: Playa's got mad stacks.

not really because i work hard for any penny ...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Ok, be safe, brah.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@gongyi said:
    i have received more than $380 from cociu for affiliates .

well done,affman

• I'd second what Nekki said. Most affiliates aren't going demand that funds be free'd up after 24 hours. Every couple of weeks or a month would be totally fine. Most affiliates just care about you giving a decent rate, decent cookie length and eventually pay out.

• cociucociu Member

ricardo said: I'd second what Nekki said. Most affiliates aren't going demand that funds be free'd up after 24 hours. Every couple of weeks or a month would be totally fine. Most affiliates just care about you giving a decent rate, decent cookie length and eventually pay out.

is possible to have many trust in the persons who i dont know ... but until someone is burn me ... i dont aprend easy .... hope not be this time because finnaly will pay the true affiliate persosns.

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • cociucociu Member

also 10 orders before to have the good procentaje. Also if you are new and in the first day you earn xxxxx amount wich is not normaly i am not a stupid. Any way let think pozitive.

• Sure, it's a good intention to trust your affiliates and at the moment you have no reason not to, the point I'm making is that paying out after 24 hours isn't really a necessary requirement to enhance your affiliate program, you could pay out later without avoiding the potential headaches laid out.

• Ok, I signed up: http://secure.hostsolutions.ro/aff.php?aff=164

But, I don't want to be one of those guys who posts their affiliate code everywhere and in their sig ;).

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@willie said:
    But, I don't want to be one of those guys who posts their affiliate code everywhere and in their sig ;).

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2017

Do you actually get signups through those sigs? Maybe I should reconsider it.

• @raindog308 said:

cociu said: what i will lost ? 100$ eaven 200 ?

Playa's got mad stacks.

Only one problem: that gif doesn't have a cigarette made of green paper.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

it seems I'm still 10%