Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner database server down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner database server down?

Comments

• Oldky said: too expensive for my budget

Go for shared hosting, then. If you speak German, Uberspace is incredible. If not, BuyShared is good and cheap.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Are you aware that this is a non-managed service either?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • jgillichjgillich Member
    edited April 2017

They are unmanaged as well, and based on their pricing they must have zero support. Good luck with that.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • OldkyOldky Member

Yes, now i have one of my friends as technic supporter. Thank you guys for your time!

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Thank you very much for your order!

But as some users already made clear, our UltraVPS.eu offers do not include software support. One of our Managed Servers might be a better choice for you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2017

@Oldky said:
    Yes, now i have one of my friends as technic supporter. Thank you guys for your time!

If you're getting someone to help you, couldn't they have helped at hetzner? What was the point in moving?

• OldkyOldky Member

@Nekki said:

@Oldky said:

If you're getting someone to help you, couldn't they have helped at hetzner? What was the point in moving?

Bad experiences with them.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Oldky said: Bad experiences with them.

That always really gets me. "I couldn't manage my app here and they wouldn't help me with the unmanaged service, therefore I have to move providers even if it's to another unmanaged host."

It shocks me every time. Yet I'm far from unfamiliar with it.

• OldkyOldky Member

@jarland said:

That always really gets me. "I couldn't manage my app here and they wouldn't help me with the unmanaged service, therefore I have to move providers even if it's to another unmanaged host."

experience tells the truth :)

• LeeLee Veteran

Oldky said: experience tells the truth :)

You came here complaining about an issue with a service provider that was an issue with you. Experience tells us that you sir are an idiot.

Thanked by 2sercio Frecyboy
  • OldkyOldky Member

@Lee said:

Oldky said: experience tells the truth :)

You came here complaining about an issue with a service provider that was an issue with you. Experience tells us that you sir are an idiot.

What a "intelligent conclusion" please, save me for that kind of shit. ;)

• I think @Francisco once said he throws in management for all plans of 30 euro or higher?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Oldky said:

@jarland said:

experience tells the truth :)

The truth in this instance being the whining of someone yet to start wearing his big boy pants.

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • OldkyOldky Member

@Nekki said:

xperience tells the truth :)

The truth in this instance being the whining of someone yet to start wearing his big boy pants.

whatever ;) I am closing this discussion.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Oldky said:

@Nekki said:

whatever ;) I am closing this discussion.

You should get permission from a grown-up first.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Nekki said:

@Oldky said:

@Nekki said:

And you should have a medal for "best lowendtalk clown" , you have my vote. ;)

• @Oldky, you are an idiot

• OldkyOldky Member

Are there more of Nekki mercenaries?? LOL , what a bunch of shity brains! I am done here, you are too, too childish. ;)

• OldkyOldky Member

@UltraVPS is feature!

Even if they not offer menaged VP ;) Over and out

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

While you are at each other's throats, could you do that in a serious manner without all those ":)" and ";)"? They really destroy the menacing mood.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

@brueggus said:
    While you are at each other's throats, could you do that in a serious manner without all those ":)" and ";)"? They really destroy the menacing mood.

I'll piss on your petunias! :-P

• You could probably have got something managed from @francisco in the $35-$45 budget.

But hey, it's your friend's problem now.

• brueggus said: While you are at each other's throats, could you do that in a serious manner without all those ":)" and ";)"? They really destroy the menacing mood.

That's fairly common among Germans for some reason. If you meet them in real life, they aren't that friendly at all.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2017

jgillich said: That's fairly common among Germans for some reason. If you meet them in real life, they aren't that friendly at all.

Yeah, we Germans are all the same! Absolutely not friendly in real life! Fuck us Germans!
    Really, you must have met the wrong people.

• Amitz said: Yeah, we Germans are all the same! Absolutely not friendly in real life! Fuck us Germans!

You also have no sense of humor.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • Gotta love Germany :)

Were shopping there every month because food and alcohol is a lot cheaper than in NL.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2017

jgillich said: You also have no sense of humor.

Absolutely not. That's because I am german. We have no humor here. This is something that we are famous for. No humor at all. I think it's a genetic thing. I never met a funny German. They simply do not exist. This is what makes us so incredibly efficient. No humor, no charm, no self-reflection. We are the Vogons of this planet. One day, we will completely wipe out Russia to build a circuitous road to China. Just because we can, not because anybody needs a circuitous road to China.

The United Nations Almanach concerning Germany:

Here is what to do if you want to get told a joke from a German: forget it. They are one of the most unpleasant people in the Galaxy. Not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders – signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The best way to get a drink out of a German is to stick your finger down his throat, and the best way to irritate him is to feed his grandmother to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. On no account should you allow a German to read poetry at you. It might end deadly. Sorry: It will end deadly.

• jgillichjgillich Member
    edited April 2017

Amitz said: Absolutely not. That's because I am german. We have no humor here. This is something that we are famous for. No humor at all. I think it's a genetic thing. I never met a funny German. They simply do not exist. This is what makes us so incredibly efficient. No humor, no charm. We are the Vogons of this planet.

If only you were this good at detecting sarcasm. I am German.

• AmitzAmitz Member

jgillich said: If only you were this good at detecting sarcasm.

One has to be empathetic to detect sarcasm. Another thing you will never see with a German. We are all vaccinated against empathy.