Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with MyServerPlanet - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with MyServerPlanet

13»

Comments

• Im with myserverplanet about 6 months. Just can say great service. Nick is great helped me lot of times even that was not hosting problem. I get answer on every ticket in 2-3h sometimes in 5-10 min it depends when you open ticket.

• FalzoFalzo Member

best part is the ticket mentioning the domain name of the website, which was down due to this... go figure. he probably lost gazillons on customers for his free service, which now finally will delay his rocket-like start and be the cause if his conversion rate drop below absolute null. msp ruined it all.

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Falzo said:
    best part is the ticket mentioning the domain name of the website, which was down due to this... go figure. he probably lost gazillons on customers for his free service, which now finally will delay his rocket-like start and be the cause if his conversion rate drop below absolute null. msp ruined it all.

I hadn't realised it was that bellend!

I'm weeping now.

Thanked by 3Falzo JahAGR Lee
  • WSSWSS Member

I'm the hipster wearing Wayfarer knockoffs.

• WSSWSS Member

Wait, no-

I'm the guy stabbing the hipster wearing Wayfarer knockoffs.

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: I hadn't realised it was that bellend!

Hence I wanted to see tickets, this is a very needy guy when ticketing providers. Part of me thinks Nick just went "fuck it".

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Lee said:

Nekki said: I hadn't realised it was that bellend!

Hence I wanted to see tickets, this is a very needy guy when ticketing providers. Part of me thinks Nick just went "fuck it".

To be fair though, he can't be letting people derail his plan, all the investors will be losing their minds by now.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This feels like such a missed opportunity. I could have done so much better if I'd have realised who the OP was.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    This feels like such a missed opportunity. I could have done so much better if I'd have realised who the OP was.

Does this help?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Does this help?

Fucking millenials.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • He is Aaron Koffman?

This discussion has been closed.