Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with MyServerPlanet - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with MyServerPlanet

Comments

• Bopie said: Bopie

Not tell exactly about them, just some global experience :)

• BopieBopie Member

@jenkki said:

Bopie said: Bopie

Not tell exactly about them, just some global experience :)

Yes thats true, You are correct majority of the time hosting companies rely on the DC to fix an issue

• LeeLee Veteran

jenkki said: Sole owner can control situation around the clock, and send responses quickly asap, registered business - no (not talking about all of them)

No idea what your going on about.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Nekki
  • Bopie said: maybe there is something really messed up i dont know

Could very well be
    Let's see if he can reply to this thread

• Lee said: No idea what your going on about.

Every legit businesses has a working hours

fvsegarra said: Could very well be Let's see if he can reply to this thread

May be in Monday ;)

• LeeLee Veteran

fvsegarra said: Could very well be Let's see if he can reply to this thread

Never mind that, post the tickets as you have been asked several times now.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2017

jenkki said: Every legit businesses has a working hours

The internet does not have working hours. If you are saying that when my server dies on a Friday night, I need to wait until Monday morning then you're clearly as deluded as I thought.

MyServerPlanet Ltd prides it's self with the support options we offer to you; we have many staff deployed to ensure your issue get's resolved as soon as possible.

>

MyServerPlanet offers 24x7 support all year around we work to resolve issues within a 4 hour period (for the most complex) and we look to issue a response to you within the first 20 minutes of opening the ticket and a full resolution of ticket within 3/4 hours

So either MSP lies about it's support ability or perhaps they have actually dealt with this and it's @fvsegarra not giving us the full story.

Thanked by 3Clouvider Nekki switsys
  • fvsegarrafvsegarra Member
    edited April 2017

Looking for tickets, didn't have the time to do this yet

• Here're a few of the tickets:
    https://gyazo.com/938c11950e5967aaa91dbcaed7f6a9eb
    https://gyazo.com/b846f200d3ef3e27b04399be2dcc9b18
    https://gyazo.com/59bb148b8abc7197a867ec6d2ad98ca2
    Then I also asked for a backup when I migrated, and this was their awesome reply
    https://gyazo.com/a0400a82a4073f41c7bdc002c2ed99ad
    Nick didn't intervene much, as you can see.
    I've been on hold for the last 48h or so already :)
    Already moved to my old VPS provider, KnownHost -luckily they had a backup of my site

Thanked by 1Lee
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

fvsegarra originally said: Looking for tickets

but mysteriously, then post changed to say: Can't be bothered to post the tickets to fulfill your needs :)

You fanny. If you're going to be a chippy fucker, at least stick to your guns.

• fvsegarrafvsegarra Member
    edited April 2017

aha, great contribution. Hope that makes you sleep more satisfied tonight

• ScammerProutScammerProut Member
    edited April 2017

@trewq said:

@fvsegarra said:
    Hello,
    So around 5 days ago we got a VPS at MyServerPlanet. 2 days ago, it went down.
    We sent a million tickets and no one helped us whatsoever. According to them, there was some connectivity issue, and they were asking me to "hold on". After 10 hours "holding on" and no replies at all, I obviously decided to go back to my old provider.
    So, overall, MyServerPlanet is a cheap but an extremely bad provider for anything slightly serious.
    They have no support at all and, for me, the VPS went down for over 24h after almost no time using them -ps. yes, the VPS is still down as of today.

Not recommended whatsoever

A million tickets you say? That might be your issue. A good way to get someone to put you at the back of the queue is to annoy them.

They even told you the issue meaning they are working on it... What more do you want?

Doesn't matter how many tickets the client sent in he's paying to put in support tickets 99.9% uptime 10 hours of downtime id be putting in millions of tickets also hell I'm paying for 99.9% uptime either you provide me with that your offering or don't offer it. How many tickets he put in is irrelevant but the downtime and SLA is relevant.

Directly from the website:

"MyServerPlanet offers 24x7 support all year around we work to resolve issues within a 4 hour period (for the most complex) and we look to issue a response to you within the first 20 minutes of opening the ticket and a full resolution of ticket within 3/4 hours"

"Delivering 100% uptime and performance of dedicated server, our VPS Hosting gives you more power than shared hosting.

Our Virtual Private Server hosting solutions are affordable and easy to manage. Delivering low cost solutions, huge specification to fit any ones budget your best bet is starting with MyServerPlanet Ltd. "

Morale of the story is deliver what you advertise and you won't have the million ticket ordeal.

• Yup
    Thanks!! :)

• Perhaps something happened to him though, idk

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2017

fvsegarra said: aha, great contribution. Hope that makes you sleep more satisfied tonight

What would make me sleep better is if you could manage a decent comeback.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Can't be asked to waste time on that

• WSSWSS Member

@fvsegarra said:
    Can't be asked to waste time on that

ARSED, not asked. You've been reading, and saying it wrong for how many years!?

• KeKe said: "MyServerPlanet offers 24x7 support all year around we work to resolve issues within a 4 hour period (for the most complex) and we look to issue a response to you within the first 20 minutes of opening the ticket and a full resolution of ticket within 3/4 hours"

That only on paper most time need to fill up unused space and place some words to attract buyers. Fake reviews around also helps from time to time..

• WSSWSS Member

@jenkki said:
    That only on paper most time need to fill up unused space and place some words to attract buyers. Fake reviews around also helps from time to time..>

Except if you're HungryVM, and @doughmanes is watching.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @WSS said:

@fvsegarra said:
    Can't be asked to waste time on that

ARSED, not asked. You've been reading, and saying it wrong for how many years!?

For quite a lot actually
    Thanks for the correction though! :)

• WSS said: HungryVM

Lol :) They must return 0.75 Ct to everyone.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

fvsegarra said: Can't be asked to waste time on that

I await the change of post when you've reconsidered your position.

• Get a life man

• NekkiNekki Veteran

fvsegarra said: Get a life man

C'mon bitch, you can do better than that.

Imagine I just did a shit on your dinner. What would you say to me then?

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

fvsegarra said: Get a life man

C'mon bitch, you can do better than that.

Imagine I just did a shit on your dinner. What would you say to me then?

I asked you to pass the peas!

Thanked by 2Nekki brueggus
  • LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Imagine I just did a shit on your dinner. What would you say to me then?

Thanks, I have been meaning to try that new Italian, you were there last night I see.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • LeeLee Veteran

Or if I was @fvsegarra

I alway knew you were full of it, show me again how you make it come out of your mouth like that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Lee said: I alway knew you were full of it, show me again how you make it come out of your mouth like that.

@fvsegarra

THIS is the sort of thing you should be aiming for. Offensive, yet amusing.

I can offer tutoring for $7/hour if interested. Satisfaction guaranteed.

• WSSWSS Member

@Lee said:
    Or if I was @fvsegarra

I alway knew you were full of it, show me again how you make it come out of your mouth like that.

This could backfire, though. "Easy, I asked for your opinion."

Thanked by 1fvsegarra
This discussion has been closed.