Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cpanel shared hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cpanel shared hosting

2»

Comments

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

@sanvit said:

Free Domain ( .Com - . Net - .Org ) if paid annually

So the $15/y plan only has freenom domains(which are free anyway)?

Exactly, Freenom domains which are Free anyway and Let's Encrypt SSL which is Free anyway, you can always get a domain from freenom or SSL Cert installed by yourself or install scripts manually without softaculous, everyone know the source it's the 21st century but we are trying to make everything in one place for the client whether it's free or not, so when the client get the domain name with the hosting plan he will be able to manage it from our client area.

Anyway you can always tell me which TLD do you want and i can check the cost and make a good custom plan, but the 15$ one was made for @BG32

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2017

HostSailor said: Anyway you can always tell me which TLD do you want and i can check the cost and make a good custom plan,

If a .me costs somewhere similar to what our local providers do, I'll grab one :D (HINT : They give .me for around $17.5)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@BG32 said:
    Budget: $15 annual

USA location highly preferred

10-20Gb SSD space

1000Gb bandwidth

Free SSL's

many addon domains, emails and mysql db's

> dedicated ip if possible.

Stable and experienced host.

Thanks

Phoenix OK?