Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cpanel shared hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cpanel shared hosting

BG32BG32 Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Budget: $15 annual

USA location highly preferred

10-20Gb SSD space

1000Gb bandwidth

Free SSL's

many addon domains, emails and mysql db's

dedicated ip if possible.

Stable and experienced host.

Thanks

Thanked by 1HostSailor

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BG32 said: Free SSL's

If you mean Let's Encrypt, then your requirements read like a buyshared.net spec sheet:

https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/

20GB space, 1000Gb bandwidth, free dedicated ip, unlimited add on domains, $15/yr, right on the nose.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • BG32BG32 Member

@raindog308 said:

If you mean Let's Encrypt, then your requirements read like a buyshared.net spec sheet:

20GB space, 1000Gb bandwidth, free dedicated ip, unlimited add on domains, $15/yr, right on the nose.

I did see them, but did they not just have a server cark itself and backups not be at an interval as what it is stated?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

If you want quality shared hosting ,we provide :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@BG32 said:

@raindog308 said:

I did see them, but did they not just have a server cark itself and backups not be at an interval as what it is stated?

Sure, that was one node, we've since recovered it and 99% of our users are back in action. If you're going to buy based off 'they had a node fail at some point in thier companies life', youll never host anywhere.

Backups are done 3 days a week, and at no point in your initial post did you even ask about those :P With CentOS 7 out of the mix we hope to see r1soft not catch fire as easily.

Francisco

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • Seams like you know what you want for hosting, you may have to request the hosting company in pre-sales to offer your 15 dollar per year price as most good hosting companies do not post low prices online but offer discounts on chat or by request. Hope this helps you.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2017

BG32 said: Stable

Definitely buyshared as long as you only need a stable server and not the company owner to be.

Thanked by 1Hxxx

@Lee said:

BG32 said: Stable

Definitely buyshared as long as you only need a stable server and not the company owner to be.

SCREW YOU.

Francisco

Thanked by 3Lee Harambe Hxxx
  • I can do as private offer ;) Everything unlimited (fair use) Location central US cPanel

• LeeLee Veteran

jenkki said: private offer

Hah, no.

• Lee said: Hah, no.

Your way. :)

• LeeLee Veteran

You want to make offers here then you know the rules, no shady 'private offers'.

Thanked by 2jar ElliotJ
  • Lee said: no shady 'private offers'.

Yeah.. just join 5 min ago, don't forget send your ID..:)

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2017

jenkki said: Yeah.. just join 5 min ago, don't forget send your ID..:)

You could have joined 5 years ago, private offers with unlimited everything are as shady as offers get. Fair enough it's LET, the standards are low, but not that low.

• NdhaNdha Member

@Francisco said:
    SCREW YOU.

Francisco

so @Francisco ,lv-shared03 compensation have been implemented ??

"As for compensation, we'll be doubling whatever time you have paid with us. If you have a yearly service, we'll extend your service out by a year, if it's monthly, you get a month, etc."

@Ndha said:

@Francisco said:
    SCREW YOU.

Francisco

so @Francisco ,lv-shared03 compensation have been implemented ??

"As for compensation, we'll be doubling whatever time you have paid with us. If you have a yearly service, we'll extend your service out by a year, if it's monthly, you get a month, etc."

Yup?

If you didn't get yours just ticket, but the script was fired off last week.

Francisco

• NdhaNdha Member

@Francisco said:
    Yup?

Francisco

yes, i'll open it later this day..Thanks..

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

Yup?

Francisco

Mine was credited last week. Totally unnecessary, but not going to turn it down :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jenkki said:
    I can do as private offer ;) Everything unlimited (fair use) Location central US cPanel

Rules:

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

• jarland said: Rules:

Just in case I do not post offers. Did you understand? No need warns me, ok?

From my personal side just believed about trusted person

• BG32BG32 Member

Wut

• LeeLee Veteran

@jenkki said:

jarland said: Rules:

You, trusted? lol.

• @jenkki said:

jarland said: Rules:

No one is trusted here mate
    even the administrators

• AmitzAmitz Member

Could one of the team members check whether our friend @jenkki and @fitvpn may possibly be the same person? I have a suspicion since weeks... I could be wrong though.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    Could one of the team members check whether our friend @jenkki and @fitvpn may possibly be the same person? I have a suspicion since weeks... I could be wrong though.

Seems highly likely, but nothing concrete.

Thanked by 2Amitz Lee
  • Amitz said: ould one of the team members check whether our friend @jenkki and @fitvpn may possibly be the same person? I have a suspicion since weeks... I could be wrong though.

Yeah, also this journalist who coming every week under different nicknames.. lol.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

@BG32 said:
    Budget: $15 annual

• SSD Disk: 20 GB
    • Bandwidth: 2000 GB
    • Parked Domains: Unlimited
    • Subdomains: Unlimited
    • MySQL Database: Unlimited
    • FTP: Unlimited
    • eMail Accounts: Unlimited
    • SSL Certificate: Free
    • DDoS Protection: 20Gbps Protection

Price: 15$ / Year

Free Domain name too and you can use CloudFlare CDN directly from our cPanel so i guess this will be better for you

24/7 Support

Stable and experienced host.

And Yes ;) PM me to get the promo code for that deal

• WSSWSS Member

@HostSailor said:
    Free Domain name too and you can use CloudFlare CDN directly from our cPanel

What TLDs are available for this?

• @WSS said:

@HostSailor said:

+1 for this question

And, Free during the whole service period or just one year registeration?

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

@WSS said:

@HostSailor said:

&

@sanvit said:

for this question

For All Plans ( Any billing cycle you can get these domains )

Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only: .tk - .ga - .gq - .cf - .ml

For Plans Kraken and Osiris

Free Domain ( .Com - . Net - .Org ) if paid annually

• @HostSailor said:

@WSS said:

@HostSailor said:

&

@sanvit said:

for this question

For All Plans ( Any billing cycle you can get these domains )

Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only: .tk - .ga - .gq - .cf - .ml

For Plans Kraken and Osiris

Free Domain ( .Com - . Net - .Org ) if paid annually

So the $15/y plan only has freenom domains(which are free anyway)?

Thanked by 1WSS