Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New BlueVM Design - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New BlueVM Design

2»

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

I am not web designer and I can't give qualified opinion but from ordinary visitor point of view I would say that your site look very monotonous. I like blue but that's too over excessive darkish blue style for my taste. Dark blue, near darker blue, near even darker blue... It's not ugly just "heavy" for the eyes if that's correct term.
    As a difference I think that your client area looks right opposite - very pleasant for the eyes.

• Want to improve it? Redo the whole thing.

It looks godawful.

• I like the server up-time feature

• We've had that version of the uptime page for a while now. We're almost ready with a v2.0 of it.

• @Magiobiwan can v2.0 be run under php5.2?
    Current one only runs with 5.3.

• I'm not sure. You'd have to ask @BlueVM that.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Magiobiwan said:
    NanoG6 At least you're not using IE8. According to MS Expression Web SuperPreview 4, this is what the top part of the site looks like in IE 8.

How does that even happen LOL

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@MorningIris - We have a backwards compatibility version for PHP 4 - PHP 5.2 and a seperate bash script which you can execute on a node which acts as a httpd. All three will be included with our next version. So literally it will work on almost any system, even systems without apache installed.

• earlearl Member
    edited June 2013

@bluevm

I think it's a bit uneasy on the eyes cause the blue used for the background in the text is too vibrant.. But not too bad otherwise IMO..

@Sonwebhost

Hey Mark.. how's it going?

• Hi Earl things are ok, looking at your site good job now you just have to make a template out of it and sell them.....Red White and Blue..... Enjoy

• To be fair, @Sonwebhost isnt the best person to be giving website design reviews. Ye who thinks that an image on google images has no copyright

• Thou havest a fair point good sir @Spencer. I counter thee with a verbal riposte insulting thy mother's bodily mass!

• @BlueVM said:
    MorningIris - We have a backwards compatibility version for PHP 4 - PHP 5.2 and a seperate bash script which you can execute on a node which acts as a httpd. All three will be included with our next version. So literally it will work on almost any system, even systems without apache installed.

Thanks, I wish I could get a hold of those now..:)

• Very nice. Not a huge fan of the font however