Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadHost Virtualizor Login Problems - Anyone? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadHost Virtualizor Login Problems - Anyone?

2»

Comments

• So what happens if you spin up another VPS in the same/different location?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Asim5haikhAsim5haikh Member
    edited April 2017

Ympker said: @alaningus said: @ympker I've never (yet) had a resource bundle, but I'm guessing you won't get any internal IPs until you spin up a new VPS

If you created the VPS from the launch instance wizard and specified the number of IPv4 to be assigned, then the panel will not assign an Internal(private) IP to the VPS, unless the private IP pool is created without checking the "internal" checkbox.

• AFAIK serial console connects you to the main server, not the VM. Than Virtualizor will just mirror everything thats sent from the VM.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • You might want to update your ticket regarding this since QH may suspend you for using un-purchased IPs.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker also, remove the screenshot link as it has your public ip

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2017

@alaningus said:
    So what happens if you spin up another VPS in the same/different location?

This time I acctually got an internal ip (cant ping it) of the block 192.168.33.x which I can easily relate to a public ip using https://quadhost.net/account/knowledgebase/5/Find-your-IPv4-NAT-Instance-Public-IPv4-Address.html

For some odd reason my london vps got a non shared ipv4 adress it seems.

@Asim5haikh said:

Ympker said: @alaningus said: @ympker I've never (yet) had a resource bundle, but I'm guessing you won't get any internal IPs until you spin up a new VPS

If you created the VPS from the launch instance wizard and specified the number of IPv4 to be assigned, then the panel will not assign an Internal(private) IP to the VPS, unless the private IP pool is created without checking the "internal" checkbox.

I created it from the launch instance wizard but the second time I used it I got assigned an internal ip so it does work fine I guess. And I can't manage the ip pool. That being said there is no other way for me to create a vm than to acctually use that "Launch Instance" option.

@sanvit

Trying to remove it but let seems to be a bit buggy :/

Edit: Should I just try to delete and re-create the vps with the public ip and see if I receive a nat instead to avoid using someone else's ip? Anyway updated the ticket^^

It seems that each time I use ldn10-uk location I get a public Ip that can be pinged. Using other locations such as GRA gets me an internal ip.

Thanked by 2alaningus sanvit
  • Ympker said: Edit: Should I just try to delete and re-create the vps with the public ip and see if I receive a nat instead to avoid using someone else's ip? Anyway updated the ticket^^

No, rebuilding VPS will not solve it, it will assign the same IP.

• @Asim5haikh said:

Ympker said: Edit: Should I just try to delete and re-create the vps with the public ip and see if I receive a nat instead to avoid using someone else's ip? Anyway updated the ticket^^

No, rebuilding VPS will not solve it, it will assign the same IP.

Yeah I destroyed it and created another but it has a different ip of the same block :P

• Ympker said: Yeah I destroyed it and created another but it has a different ip of the same block :P

Yes, a new VPS will get a new IP if you have more than one IP in the Pool.
    I didnt read that correctly I thought you would be rebuilding the same VPS.

Ympker said: Ympker said: Edit: Should I just try to delete and re-create the vps with the public ip and see if I receive a nat instead to avoid using someone else's ip? Anyway updated the ticket^^

• @Clouvider said:

@Ympker said:
    @quadhost can you catch up on #592517 please? :-)

They have phone number on the website, LET is not a place to keep chasing tickets in public.

I just want to thank you. You aren't coming off as rude or anything from my perspective. Not sure why other LET members have severely been hurt by you.

I for one appreciate that LET isn't spammed with help tickets....

Thanked by 2quadhost Clouvider
  • @Asim5haikh said:

Ympker said: Yeah I destroyed it and created another but it has a different ip of the same block :P

Yes, a new VPS will get a new IP if you have more than one IP in the Pool.
    I didnt read that correctly I thought you would be rebuilding the same VPS.

Ympker said: Ympker said: Edit: Should I just try to delete and re-create the vps with the public ip and see if I receive a nat instead to avoid using someone else's ip? Anyway updated the ticket^^

No worries I was not being too detailed either :-)

Thanked by 1Asim5haikh
  • @Ympker said:

I can see your ticket has already been replied to.

You also want the i83 team since its a i-83.net product.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2017

@quadhost said:

@Ympker said:

I can see your ticket has already been replied to.

You also want the i83 team since its a i-83.net product.

Yep everything is going smooth now ;)
    Basically all the confusion was caused by this public IP I have been assigned due to some bug. Everything is as should now. Thanks for the catch-up!

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • You can randomly get public IPs, I'd reported it to @quadhost more than a week ago and it's apparently a virtualizor issue in their specific configuration.

• @advarisk said:
    You can randomly get public IPs, I'd reported it to @quadhost more than a week ago and it's apparently a virtualizor issue in their specific configuration.

Tried all locations and about 6/10 gave me a public IP. Reported them all :-)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Ympker Did you open a ticket to have your bundle activated or does that happen "automatically" after some time?

• @brueggus said:
    @Ympker Did you open a ticket to have your bundle activated or does that happen "automatically" after some time?

It does happen "automatically" after ~ 2 days.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • advarisk said: You can randomly get public IPs, I'd reported it to @quadhost more than a week ago and it's apparently a virtualizor issue in their specific configuration.

As far as I know Virtualizor does not support Private IP allocation from Cloud panel unless they are added in Public IP Pool by the Admin.

@quadhost Do you know what's going on at @i83 at the moment? I ordered (and paid) a Resource Bundle which has not been provisioned yet. It's fine if they need more time, but some kind of information would be helpful...

• @brueggus said:
    @quadhost Do you know what's going on at @i83 at the moment? I ordered (and paid) a Resource Bundle which has not been provisioned yet. It's fine if they need more time, but some kind of information would be helpful...

My resource bundle I ordered 2 weeks ago took about 3 days to provison. Be advised that 6 out of 10 resource bundle locations dont work atm as you are assignsd public ips instead of internal ips. Ive reported that 3 days ago but no update on the situation.

NAT locations you cant use atm due to this:

NATNC

NATSG

NATBEG

NATNDK

NATVAR

NATPUN

My bundle has been provisioned few minutes ago... took them five days in my case.

Hope they fix the private/public IP issue soon.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Glad to see someone else has this issue. Coming near 2 weeks and no ticket response. Getting public IP's instead of Private IP's. I'm just gonna use these IP's. I gave them ample time to respond.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Cronus said:
    Glad to see someone else has this issue. Coming near 2 weeks and no ticket response. Getting public IP's instead of Private IP's. I'm just gonna use these IP's. I gave them ample time to respond.

I may acctually do the same as @quadhost and @i-83 do not respond on the tickets for me either.

• Use it, but don't depend on it... you may lose them anytime. @quadhost is very strange, bursts of activity for a day or two .... and then silence.

• WSSWSS Member

@advarisk said:
    Use it, but don't depend on it... you may lose them anytime. @quadhost is very strange, bursts of activity for a day or two .... and then silence.

8balls don't come often at $3/yr.

• CronusCronus Member
    edited April 2017

Seems they at least put it on their network issue tracker.. https://quadhost.net/account/serverstatus.php

IP Assignments (In Progress)
    Priority - High
    Affecting System - Resource Bundle
    IP Address assignment during resource bundle creation is not assigning correct IP's.

>

RIssue is currently being resolved with the management panel development team and our >technicians.

>

Date - 06/04/2017 14:21
    Last Updated - 07/04/2017 21:23