Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge list of dedicated server providers under $20 - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Huge list of dedicated server providers under $20

123457»

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member

@Hugo20161216 said:
    I tried oneprovider, nocix,wholesale and Kimsufi

Bless your heart!

Thanked by 2sgheghele ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@caia said:
    HostSailor is one of the worst dedicated server providers

A little poem for your Monday:

HostSailor raped my goat
    and threw it out of the boat
    I had no chance to give my goat
    a beautiful new petticoat

If only my goat had a lifeboat
    perhaps it could float
    But HostSailor is cutthroat
    and murdered my poor goat

Have a nice week :kissing_heart:

• uptimeuptime Member

one should note just how much @ITLabs did dote on that darling goat!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @uptime said:

@Hugo20161216 said:

Bless your heart!

one provider has the worst service. it takes 3 days or more for setup and one week for ticket

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

@Hugo20161216 said:

@uptime said:

@Hugo20161216 said:

Bless your heart!

one provider has the worst service. it takes 3 days or more for setup and one week for ticket

Bless their heart too!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@Hugo20161216 said:

@uptime said:

@Hugo20161216 said:

Bless your heart!

refound opention selekter ok?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Homepageuniverse is not dedicated, it's a VDS (vmware).

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    Homepageuniverse is not dedicated, it's a VDS (vmware).

They list dedicated, but give you a VM? Woah, thats just not cool and very false advertising.

Plus you can get a VPS for them and prepay for a 5 years haha. Never seen a provider before that offers prepaid option for 5 years.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited July 2019

@t0ny0 said:
    They list dedicated, but give you a VM? Woah, thats just not cool and very false advertising.

Sure is but one appears to get away with false advertising Stateside, IME.
    I was actually with them (twice) for a number of years because vmware at the prices that they offered was the best around. A number of months back, they upped their prices and when I went to remove an additional IP.. here's some Ticket snippets:

Hypothetically, if I wanted to reduce costs by removing a no longer needed IP address, I would actually be prompted to pay more! $56->$89

EDIT3:

Current price $56 for existing VPS, go in to the Upgrade option, it immediately shows price as $91 and one additional IP puts it up to $93. Now that's an expensive upgrade! :-o

Hello HostDoc and with the bonus of getting away from APAC traffic. ;-)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • edited August 2019

Joined August 18, jump in for necro, and posting offer

Flagged for ban

Thanked by 1mamta
  • If Seen, There are tones of Server Hosting Provider in the market. but the question arises which server hosting provider is the best and trustable at the same time. Well, I can only give a suggestion about server hosting provider and my suggestion may be worthy. Where I am suggesting to go with the Onlive Server or Onlive Infotech Provider for cheap Dedicated Server Plans. Similar to this, there are many hosting providers who offer the best servers. It totally depends on user choice. Thank-You

• What a necro. Flagged. @raindog308 @hzr @FAT32

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@mamta said:

Onlive Infotech LLP does not know how to follow rules On LowEnd Talk.

Onlive Infotech LLP is registered in India but uses a WhatsApp number outside of India to conduct business on WhatsApp. They use a +1 country code, the calling code used in North America. This may be construed as illegal business practices because the Indian Law might not allow such a practise unless the business has a registered entity in other country of operations. Potential customers are required to do their due diligence and are cautioned.

Onlive Infotech LLP are spammers. They revive outdated discussions that serve no purpose. Such posting is also known as necro posting.

Onlive Infotech LLP use shady seo practices like many people do on Quora. Also known as Black Hat SEO. An example includes providing answer a question nobody asked. This is done solely with the purpose of promoting one's own business.

Onlive Infotech LLP operates three websites - .com .org and .net. They should clarify which website is the original or legitimate one. This is interest of unsuspecting consumers who can get defrauded. Not providing accurate information is the sign of a bad service provider, which seems to be the case here. Users and potential customers should also check with the laws of their respective country if they can transact with website with a .org or a .net domain that is owned and operated by a For Profit company .

Those who have time to waste after this provider are encouraged to spend time educating themselves on Low End Talk instead.

Or if you really have time to spend, read this silly post about Niagara Falls. You will only have to click 20 times before the secret mentioned in the headline is revealed. Don't worry- this is not a spam site- posting a link on Quora that in turn will lead you to that shit site.

• Do not mess with the LET cyber-CSI team. You have been warned.

Thanked by 2ITLabs vyas11
  • @iamthepizza said:
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a dedi for a seedbox for racing "curated linux isos"? I'm currently on a Kimsufi that is about as quick as molasses even on a super well-seeded torrent. I'd hope to have about a TB of storage but as always, anything bigger is always better

If you’re primarily looking to seed, check out a seedhost slot. Been using them for a few months and the slot consistently hits 1gb+ speeds