Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge list of dedicated server providers under $20 - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Huge list of dedicated server providers under $20

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:
    Network oversell.

Shit, and I thought I made stupid posts and edited them late..

• Which one i can choose for install windows server 2012 without fee?

• rEDrED Member

@56gomez said:
    Which one i can choose for install windows server 2012 without fee?

I don't think many companies sell windows servers without fees unless they are running pirated copy.

Thanked by 156gomez
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@netomx near 20$ we have only the Green G3900 / 8Gb / 2 Tb

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Does anyone have any suggestions for a dedi for a seedbox for racing "curated linux isos"? I'm currently on a Kimsufi that is about as quick as molasses even on a super well-seeded torrent. I'd hope to have about a TB of storage but as always, anything bigger is always better

• rEDrED Member

One provider is Online.net reseller??

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@rED said:

One provider is Online.net reseller??

Kinda yeah I guess but they have no setup fees

• rEDrED Member

@AuroraZ said:

hmmm same with dedimax, its online.net reseller with no setup fees.

Also Nocix = WholesaleInternet
    both are same, I am with wholesaleinternet but their email notifications I get are from @nocix.com haha

• @rED said:

@AuroraZ said:

hmmm same with dedimax, its online.net reseller with no setup fees.

Also Nocix = WholesaleInternet
    both are same, I am with wholesaleinternet but their email notifications I get are from @nocix.com haha

They are the same. But nocix appears to have a bit different offers than wsi.

• Anyone knows how can I get intouch with volumedive?

• YuraYura Member

@xiaoxiang said:
    Anyone knows how can I get intouch with volumedive?

Ticket, call, email

• hzrhzr Member

Neoon said: The solution for that is, Open a Ticket, Complain, ask for bigger internal Disk, fixed.

Wait can you explain? How do you know it's nas?

• rEDrED Member

@xiaoxiang said:
    Anyone knows how can I get intouch with volumedive?

Support ticket, they do respond, not the fastest but they are fast.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

dacentec.com has $20 dollar servers sometimes you just have to keep checking for them.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AuroraZ said:
    dacentec.com has $20 dollar servers sometimes you just have to keep checking for them.

They don't look too bad at all! Do you know if they're 100mbps or 1gbps?

• YuraYura Member

@iamthepizza said:

@AuroraZ said:

1gbps

Thanked by 1iamthepizza
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@Yura said:

@iamthepizza said:

@AuroraZ said:

1gbps

Yeape 1gbps with usually 10TB of transfer. I have a couple colo there and they work pretty good. Support is usually quick to respond and they are friendly.

Thanked by 1iamthepizza
  • Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

And those "special" with "bonus 3tb free" is just amazing, it is 2x2tb + 4x750Gb for $25...

The only issue i had is that their KVM is awfull, it is probably better to use one of default preinstalled os-es. Also opteron servers (at least the one i've got) have nvidia chipset and nvidia nic-s, support for which was dropped in centos7 (and may be some other never distributions too), and because KVM is unusable i had to use centos6...
    Other than that everything is fine, network is good, support is reasonably fast.

• @Gamma17 said:
    And those "special" with "bonus 3tb free" is just amazing, it is 2x2tb + 4x750Gb for $25...

The only issue i had is that their KVM is awfull, it is probably better to use one of default preinstalled os-es. Also opteron servers (at least the one i've got) have nvidia chipset and nvidia nic-s, support for which was dropped in centos7 (and may be some other never distributions too), and because KVM is unusable i had to use centos6...
    Other than that everything is fine, network is good, support is reasonably fast.

The spiders I'm guessing? Yeah you ain't getting much better for a $25/mo server. Those spiders are $300 a piece as it is.

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    The spiders I'm guessing? Yeah you ain't getting much better for a $25/mo server. Those spiders are $300 a piece as it is.

Yes. And the main issue is that they drop connection randomly within 1-10 minutes, it is really, really annoying, even when you try to do something simple, like install 60kb rpm with nic driver module...

I would actually prefer to pay something like 10-20-30$ to get good kvm for a day, just to install os and set things up the way i like, but they do not offer such services, sadly...

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks for this list! This post should be a sticky!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I thought VolumeDrive went out of business, took BurstNet down with them due to nonpayment of leases, etc. Wasn't that a drama thing a couple years ago?

I may be confusing them with someone else. Maybe @Francisco remembers.

I've never heard anything good about VolumeDrive, except the price.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I vaguely remember the same regarding volumedrive. If I recall correctly, they were rebranded or something but that is as far as my memory can serve me

@raindog308 said:
    I thought VolumeDrive went out of business, took BurstNet down with them due to nonpayment of leases, etc. Wasn't that a drama thing a couple years ago?

I may be confusing them with someone else. Maybe @Francisco remembers.

I've never heard anything good about VolumeDrive, except the price.

• raindog308 said: I thought VolumeDrive went out of business

Lol! No, they just made a new sister brand, Quadix.

• @rED
    thank you very much!

• rEDrED Member

SSDapp.com -$ 15/mn

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@rED said:
    SSDapp.com -$ 15/mn

Reselling old Hardware, that Online.net is killing at the moment.

• rEDrED Member

@Neoon said:

@rED said:
    SSDapp.com -$ 15/mn

Reselling old Hardware, that Online.net is killing at the moment.

just googled them, have loads of bad reviews..

• Scaleway is pretty good, but hosting.ua not.