Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More drama ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

More drama !

Comments

• cociucociu Member

WSS said: WSS Member

yeee , finnaly i know what is your problem , you want to compete with @nekki .... but i am sorry ,,,, still love her !

• WSSWSS Member

@cociu said:

WSS said: WSS Member

yeee , finnaly i know what is your problem , you want to compete with @nekki .... but i am sorry ,,,, still love her !

You've got it all wrong.

You're "her".

• cociucociu Member

WSS said: You're "her".

hahaha , you are dream now.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki He;lp. Your cociu's off it's leash.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited March 2017

@WSS

What do I have to see here, you slutty bitch? Flirting with someone else? Teasing cociu with your beautiful long blond hair?

So, you calling me an asshole was just a romantic dream and you're driving other guys crazy with your hair, too?

How stupid I am! I was seriously considering to lure my sister to the florida keys for a nice weekend together with you (well, not so much for her) ...

Thanked by 1switsys
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited March 2017

@bugrakoc said:

On LET, you can be a cunt, but you can't be a dick.

Check your privilege you sexist! I'm so triggered right now!!!!

What's the problem? Just go to sunny-melting-brains-fornia, be all the dick you please and then use a cunt bathroom, telling everyone how you are really a cunt inside. If anyone dares to complain about your dickiness, call them racist, trumpist, and haters and demand a safe-space with cuddly dogs and hot chocolate. Hehe.

Thanked by 2k0nsl bugrakoc
  • WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy You knew I was always business up front with party time in the back. cociu merely mistook my chiding as advances- I would not attempt to pick up on @Nekki 's toys- as non-slick Willy once wrote:

"If we shadows have offended,
    Think but this, and all is mended,
    That you have but slumbered here
    While these visions did appear."

A tentacle in the oriface may offend, certainly if it was introduced into one of mine.

Alas, you keep speaking of how ugly you are- uglier than pre-electoral tactics in 2016. Your sister might yet enjoy the keys, and the lures.

Ask not for whom the beautiful hair unfurls, for it unfurls for me!

• @WSS

You bastard, you really know how to make an assholes heart melt. How poetic you are, honey-bitch.

Now I'll go and beat up my sister while saying insanely obscene things to her like "windows 10 tiles!" and "linux secure server php control panel"!
    Oh, you make me so excited that I wished I could create a poetic symphony of unspeakable immorality for you. But unfortunately I don't find any "poet crap" library in Visual Basic.

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy I hereby bequeath you, "Blesta, the (Sista) Molesta"

Thanked by 1chinmoy
  • Clearly I have a different view of friendship, banter and servers....

Thanked by 4Yura Four20 erkin lazyt
  • AnthonySmith said: me: click, click, close account, click, click, ban IP, click click ban email address, click click fraudrecord, copy/paste, cup of tea, forgotten about.

This is really funny :D with a lot of clicks =))

• LunarLunar Member

HostSolutions.ro is probably the most unprofessional provider I've ever had to deal with. Their support is always rude, and they wouldn't let me change my email because I didn't have any active services. But the thing was, that I WAS going to purchase a VM after my email was changed. But they refused continuously and accused me of trying to sell my account. Why the hell would I sell my account it has no SERVICES?! I was rudely accused of trying to do something I had no intention of. Besides that they can't speak English very well which makes it annoying to deal with their support. I honestly wouldn't trust them with any data considering how unprofessional they seem.

Also pertaining to this thread. They should have this in the TOS. Unmetered bandwidth should mean unmetered if you don't have anything in the TOS about restrictions. It doesn't matter what is and isn't common sense. You're fooling your customers doing this. @cociu stop advertising your services as "unmetered"...

• Strange. I always had relatively quick support and in quite good english. Probably because @cocius company is an actual company and not a one man show.

Changing email? I did that (due to whcms being unnerving; so I created an address that was basically a /dev/null). No problems at all.

I'm a customer of cociu for quite a while now. And you? From what you describe yourself, you are a potential maybe customer making lots of noise and no business.

Service is for customers, not for people walking by and demanding lots of attention.

As for the unmetered one might discuss. On the one hand one might say that "unmetered must mean unmetered; on the other hand one might say that everyone with a brain should know that unmetered is always but marketing bla.
    Anyway, what's the point? cociu already stated that he will change the wording.

Btw, I really like your crypto satire site.

• LunarLunar Member
    edited March 2017

@bsdguy said:
    Changing email? I did that (due to whcms being unnerving; so I created an address that was basically a /dev/null). No problems at all.

I couldn't change it in WHMCS it was greyed out so I opened a support ticket.

I'm a customer of cociu for quite a while now. And you? From what you describe yourself, you are a potential maybe customer making lots of noise and no business.

I've had a VM with them before so I've actually had my account for a few years now. I moved emails and wanted to change it so I thought this wouldn't be a problem since I did it with literally every provider I've been with.

Service is for customers, not for people walking by and demanding lots of attention.

That's absolutely no way to treat potential customers. Do they want business or not?

As for the unmetered one might discuss. On the one hand one might say that "unmetered must mean unmetered; on the other hand one might say that everyone with a brain should know that unmetered is always but marketing bla.
    Anyway, what's the point? cociu already stated that he will change the wording.

The point is that it wasn't there in the first place and he decides to ban someone for something that is not in the TOS, then comes to LET to complain about it when he's clearly the one at fault. Very immature, and not the way you should handle things.

Btw, I really like your crypto satire site.

Thanks? Can't tell if troll or not.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited March 2017

Another non-sense thread from @cociu. You are representing a hosting company, how about stop asking yourself stupid questions and think about insulting your clients and act damn professional for once?

Here is your answer https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2123082/#Comment_2123082

If the client is an asshole as there are so many in this industry then approach the situation as a big provider would do and trust me, they wouldn't insult someone's family member or have any other similar childish attitude. Stop caring so much about some toxic kid behind a computer that has too much free time, get rid of him and move on.

Thanked by 2Falzo switsys
  • cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

bsdguy said: @WSS

What do I have to see here, you slutty bitch? Flirting with someone else? Teasing cociu with your beautiful long blond hair?

So, you calling me an asshole was just a romantic dream and you're driving other guys crazy with your hair, too?

How stupid I am! I was seriously considering to lure my sister to the florida keys for a nice weekend together with you (well, not so much for her) ...

Lol :) is cheating you !

• cociucociu Member

kalimov622 said: they wouldn't insult someone's family member or have any other similar childish attitude

this was in the past , now i am mature :)

• Francisco said: Then again, I'm an asshole more often than not.

so true, Aldryc much bigger asshole then you, but you are still in business, and people "eats" your service quality, like you said.

cociu said: So , how to proceed with this idiots ? really ? if one is threaten me will post in forum past hi have abuse our service i have the life verry dificult to abtain me to not tell him about sisters, etc etc .

Client idiots? Cool, but you like their money, is not it?

It's very funny to watch people who provide services to other people in order to get money from them, but at the same time consider them idiots and complain about it on the forum. Have not you tried to just add a couple of important comments on providing you services to customers. For example: add all the headaches that you have with customers - like what you will not do officially as a provider to TOS, and when you see such problem -> send to customer a note that you will not do what he want for free, or it's out of your contract with him, and if he still want to use your services, then he must accept your business rules, either -> GFTO.

• @TheXO said:
    You are not mature yet, my white little cute puppy of 8 years acts better. I give him unmetered food.

Through a CAT cable?

Thanked by 2Four20 maverickp
  • cociucociu Member

desperand said: Client idiots? Cool, but you like their money, is not it?

It's very funny to watch people who provide services to other people in order to get money from them, but at the same time consider them idiots and complain about it on the forum. Have not you tried to just add a couple of important comments on providing you services to customers. For example: add all the headaches that you have with customers - like what you will not do officially as a provider to TOS, and when you see such problem -> send to customer a note that you will not do what he want for free, or it's out of your contract with him, and if he still want to use your services, then he must accept your business rules, either -> GFTO.

go to sleep and ignore me if you dont like my person , i sell hosting not may words.

• AmitzAmitz Member

cociu said: i sell hosting not may words.

Good decision. You'd starve otherwise.

• cociucociu Member

Amitz said: You'd starve otherwise.

i know you like my english :) so pease no comment

Thanked by 1joeri
  • AmitzAmitz Member

It's not your english. It's your obvious brain damage.

• cociucociu Member

Amitz said: your obvious brain damage.

better , i was think you meen my english .. so i am better now

• switsysswitsys Member
    edited March 2017

@cociu said:
    i sell hosting not may words.

You should go back to selling perfume instead.

Thanked by 1pbeane
  • AmitzAmitz Member

He did that before?

• cociucociu Member

Amitz said: He did that before?

still selling :)

• AmitzAmitz Member

Original brands or "imports"?

• Should we lock this off now, seems like it's going towards the toxic side on the tail end....

• WSSWSS Member

@Amitz said:
    Original brands or "imports"?

This discussion has been closed.