Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadHost Ltd. slow responding like snail - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadHost Ltd. slow responding like snail

2»

Comments

• @Letisbest said:
    Avoid them at all cost.
    Seems like a 1 man operation or Billings department in strike.

Avoid them

Could you PM me your account ID/ticket #, I'd like to see why you think this and see if there is anything we can do to rectify any previous issues.

Letisbest said: Are you the staff or crone?

K4Y5 isn't part of our staff nor affiliated with us.

• @quadhost said:

@Letisbest said:
    Avoid them at all cost.
    Seems like a 1 man operation or Billings department in strike.

Avoid them

Could you PM me your account ID/ticket #, I'd like to see why you think this and see if there is anything we can do to rectify any previous issues.

Letisbest said: Are you the staff or crone?

K4Y5 isn't part of our staff nor affiliated with us.

Be honest with your customers.

Are there issues with the Billings department?

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • WSSWSS Member

@Letisbest said:

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MONTANA, @QUADHOST!?

• @WSS said:

@Letisbest said:

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MONTANA, @QUADHOST!?

Who is montana?

• Letisbest said: Are there issues with the Billings department?

A couple of tickets we have been referred to (part of why I have been asking for certain references/ID's) haven't been handled as we would like, actions will be taken where necessary to improve as always.

In short, if your managed server goes down at 1am over a weekend, someone will be working to resolve it. If your unmanaged server has a hardware/network failure at 1am over a weekend - same situation, if you ticket sales/billing at 1am over a weekend you wont get an instant reply. NAT services do not have a SLA in place but same applies.

We don't have a massive team which some may not like, we don't outsource support and wont be changing that anytime soon, we would rather improve our in house processes where there are issues.

Not sure what more you wish for me to say.

WSS said: There seems to be a handoff problem between @quadhost and @i83.

To confirm, there was/is no handoff, same people run the i83 range as before.

• My issue had been resolved anyway. It was settled without having to come over to LET it social media.

But I noticed the responses on LET by quad host is so much faster their support system.

I urged you guys resolve the issues internally as soon as possible.

• WSSWSS Member

@Letisbest said:
    Who is montana?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billings,_Montana

@quadhost said:

People just don't expect me to be subtle.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Letisbest said: My issue had been resolved anyway. It was settled without having to come over to LET it social media.

Glad to hear.

Letisbest said: I urged you guys resolve the issues internally as soon as possible.

This is what we are aiming to do, if anyone has any further issues please PM me the ticket ID so we can check over handling internally.

• @quadhost said:

Letisbest said: Are there issues with the Billings department?

A couple of tickets we have been referred to (part of why I have been asking for certain references/ID's) haven't been handled as we would like, actions will be taken where necessary to improve as always.

In short, if your managed server goes down at 1am over a weekend, someone will be working to resolve it. If your unmanaged server has a hardware/network failure at 1am over a weekend - same situation, if you ticket sales/billing at 1am over a weekend you wont get an instant reply. NAT services do not have a SLA in place but same applies.

We don't have a massive team which some may not like, we don't outsource support and wont be changing that anytime soon, we would rather improve our in house processes where there are issues.

Not sure what more you wish for me to say.

WSS said: There seems to be a handoff problem between @quadhost and @i83.

Thanks for being forthcoming.

Acknowledged your explanation.