Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations for 30TB at 1Gbit guaranteed - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendations for 30TB at 1Gbit guaranteed

124»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@serverian said:
    If you want to ignore everything and just focus on the western world's economical model for the last few decades and think it as the ultimate system and has been there since the history of human kind, it's fine. Say so and then I wouldn't bother replying you.

So that's why you have 17 "points".

• deadbeef said: Those stupid sheep just don't get you, it must be upsetting they are so naive, right?

They are not stupid or sheep. They just won't know about some feature that they might want if they knew it was something that was getting offered to their previous generation when the system is done with making them ordinary consumers thinking they are getting the ultimate best value possible.

There are tons of examples of this happening in my lifetime in my country.

For example, people were going to small shops and buying clothes. Since the clothes were hand made, they were expensive but they were quality products. Then the textile globalization happened and the big brands born. They started to offer less quality products but for much cheaper than the small shops. People of course have chosen the cheap products and did their shopping from the big name brands. They were okay for what they wanted then. They weren't buying higher quality clothes but they were buying many of cheap ones so that they were wearing them alternating.

The small shops took the hit and got closed down. Then the quality of those big brands went rock bottom when they tried to compete with each other to the bottom.

Now people have no other choice but buying the very cheap quality products and since they don't hold for long (or with the help of the scam called fashion), they need to replace them quite often. The only alternative is the premium brands which charge much higher for the same quality product than those small shops were charging back then.

In the end, they are spending more money now then they were before the textile globalization and getting less value.

• @WSS said:

@serverian said:
    If you want to ignore everything and just focus on the western world's economical model for the last few decades and think it as the ultimate system and has been there since the history of human kind, it's fine. Say so and then I wouldn't bother replying you.

So that's why you have 17 "points".

At some point LET was using Vanilla's paid forum and the "Thanks" feature of it was that Points. I think they only used it for a week or so. That's why I carry them with honor.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @willie said:

deadbeef said: I will repeat for the second time - there are no sides or views.

Repeating something makes it true?

Repetition is about education. If you went to school, you should have noticed that.

As for the essence of the matter, it's true because "science bitch".

deadbeef said:

We do not have a difference in views. There are no views.

That's your view ;-).

Science - no views. I am merely the humble messenger.

• @serverian said:

@deadbeef said:

Might be a big surprise for you if you're not trolling but Economy/Marketing, etc is not Physics. Physics is not affected by human psychology or behaviour.

Big news flash. Economics is a science, like Physics. The (naturally correct) fact that humans differ from atoms in the sense that humans act is just a mater of using the right methodology. Google monism and dualism if you want to learn more.

This is the second time I'm saying this here today.. I'm not really sure if you are trolling but...

That's what the Pope said to Mr. Galilei.