Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, review our new website - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please, review our new website

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

"Redundant, distributed and protected network.
    With the best ping levels."

Neither are sentences, but the second is the bigger offender.

"Latest generation servers,
    thinking to offer the most powerful experience."

This makes no sense in English.

"We're your Hosting and servers partner in Spain"

Server probably not servers in this case.

"¿Why choose GINERNET?"

Punctuation we don't have in English :-)

"At GINERNET your IPs with DDoS protection"

Not a sentence, not a headline really...missing a verb before "your"?

In the footer, "Report Abuse" goes nowhere.

Your Terms and Conditions are only available in Spanish?
    Same for affiliate info?

This is certainly different :-) https://cli.ginernet.com/announcements/111/Order-in-GINERNET-and-receive-your-BASICWATCH-for-free-Merry-Christmas.html

Nice to see a host which has announcements older than 3 months :-) But most are only in Spanish.

I don't understand what I would see if I click on "Received emails" (under Support) - ?

Support chick is kind of hot by when is she writing on a steno pad instead of the iMac in front of her?

And man, do the four people sitting around the table need to disconnect. They're all staring at their phones when there's a FREAKING EXPLODING CLOUD RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!

Not sure about the Sherlock Holmes in a beard...

Well, seriously, your site probably reads much better in Spanish than English. If you're going after that market, go after it.

I also don't quite get your name. It's not "G internet"...it's "G inernet" which doesn't mean anything, so I guess it's meant to be "Giner"(rhymes with niner?) net. "Ginernet" doesn't mean anything to me, though it's honestly not a very pleasant-sounding word.

Best of luck

• @raindog308 said:
    I also don't quite get your name. It's not "G internet"...it's "G inernet" which doesn't mean anything, so I guess it's meant to be "Giner"(rhymes with niner?) net. "Ginernet" doesn't mean anything to me, though it's honestly not a very pleasant-sounding word.

Best of luck

Sexist bastard.

• I also don't quite get your name. It's not "G internet"...it's "G inernet" which doesn't mean anything, so I guess it's meant to be "Giner"(rhymes with niner?) net. "Ginernet" doesn't mean anything to me, though it's honestly not a very pleasant-sounding word.

Giner it's a Spanish surname + net.

• Need to learn some Spanish to use this website.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jmginer said: Are you talking about the photo in the index or also photos of the girls in the VPS sections?

Both, but just ignore me, its just a personal pet hate, stock photo's pretending to be staff :)

• Hello, I heard this thread contained chubby blondes?

• @Nekki said:
    Hello, I heard this thread contained chubby blondes?

sup, babe?

• WSS said: sup, babe?

How you doin' ?

• @Nekki said:

WSS said: sup, babe?

How you doin' ?

NMU? teehee

• edited February 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    Looks great but it does trigger my personal hate, can you guess what it is?

White people!

• WSS said: NMU? teehee

Feelin' sexy, sittin' here in ma leopard-print thong.

Watch'u wearin' ?

• edited February 2017

It looks good.

A couple of things, a few of the pages aren't coming up in english, and the carousel on the front of your site is best used to summerize your products rather then racecar style logo spam. What are you selling? Supermicro gear, CloudLinux, Akamai stuff? Use that space to highlight your own stuff, and put the logo spam at the bottom of the page.

• @Nekki said:

WSS said: NMU? teehee

Feelin' sexy, sittin' here in ma leopard-print thong.

Watch'u wearin' ?

I ain't wearin' a damn thing. I'm FlexiSSL all over again. You wanna breach my memory space, big guy? <3

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • tmwctmwc Member
    edited February 2017

Might wanna upgrade your CPUs.

Thanked by 2Infinity raindog308
  • WSS said: I ain't wearin' a damn thing. I'm FlexiSSL all over again. You wanna breach my memory space, big guy? <3

You should see the size of my harddisk right now.

Got some friends here. Thought maybe we could form an array and RAID you.

• @Nekki said:

WSS said: I ain't wearin' a damn thing. I'm FlexiSSL all over again. You wanna breach my memory space, big guy? <3

I'm all good with RAID0, 0+1, 1, and maybe 5 if you get me drunk first. There's no way I'm gonna do 10- I'm just not that kinda guyrl.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@tmwc said:

He can't. He's running the last generation. There will be no more.

Thanked by 2tmwc HyperSpeed
  • @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

WSS said: I ain't wearin' a damn thing. I'm FlexiSSL all over again. You wanna breach my memory space, big guy? <3

I'm all good with RAID0, 0+1, 1, and maybe 5 if you get me drunk first. There's no way I'm gonna do 10- I'm just not that kinda guyrl.

How about if they're all really fast drives, top of the line SSD? Be done before you know it.

• @raindog308 said:

@tmwc said:

He can't. He's running the last generation. There will be no more.

... oh.

• @Nekki said:
    How about if they're all really fast drives, top of the line SSD? Be done before you know it.

I might be easy, and I might be cheap, but I'm not a SSDumpster, good sir!

• Looks good, few English grammatical errors but apart from that all is well! Included one I found below, the bit "with a impressive latency levels" just needs changing slightly :)

Servers in Spain

Premium connectivity in Spain with more than 40 Gbps of capacity, with a impresive latency levels.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Improved English translation...

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Logo image does not load in my mobile . Both in Header and footer !

• Same here as @hostdare. The image URL points to something really strange https://ginernet.com/imagenes/xlogo-ginernet.png.pagespeed.ic.1EQQR3KLJg.webp

A pet peeve, I now dislike fontawesome, purely because it is so much over used and sites tend to use the same 4-5 icons everywhere.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • ihadpihadp Member

Your logo is a broken image link on mobile.

• The slider looks shit... to many things cramped, looks like a google advt. running. Get rid of it and use left/right blocks to show up different brand hardware and feature set you've stuffed in the slider.

The Navigation looks slick and modern, footer is well done!!