Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, review our new website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please, review our new website

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hi all! we have just published our new website.

By the moment, we have only translated the index page to English. As we're still doing modifications in our native spanish version, we will wait to completly ensure that is Ok in spanish, then, we will full translate into english all sections.

https://ginernet.com

Should redirect you to the Spanish or English version depending on your local "HTTP:Accept-Language" parameter.

Thanks all!

Comments

• I only looked for a minute, so no thorough opinion.

It does look 'nice'. Your redirect to 'en' for me was correct, though many of the nav links at the top go back to Spanish versions. The domain pricing list was also 404.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@ricardo said:
    The domain pricing list was also 404.

Thanks fixed

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

it can be improved but generally it is ok

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • Look good and profesional

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • Change "¿Why to choose GINERNET?" to "Why choose GINERNET?", and also change "Powerfull servers
    Las generation Intel CPUs and NVMe / SSD disks." to say "Powerful Servers, latest generation Intel CPUs and NVMe / SSD disks."

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited February 2017

overall the English version is very nice and easy to use and read for someone who only speaks English like me, nice to see a provider from Spain

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2017

typo

Bandwitch

or the witch has a band?

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2017

I believe you mean latest, also powerful not powerfull.

Thanked by 1jmginer

@ethancedrik said:
    Change "¿Why to choose GINERNET?" to "Why choose GINERNET?", and also change "Powerfull servers
    Las generation Intel CPUs and NVMe / SSD disks." to say "Powerful Servers, latest generation Intel CPUs and NVMe / SSD disks."

Many Thanks!!!

dedicados said: Bandwitch

I don't find :(

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

I like your footer part, but I think you need to work on a bit better value proposition on the front page above the fold. Currently when I opened the page I wasn't even sure what services you're offering. There was also no call to action or signup button, to get any service I have to start browsing your menu for things that you offer.

Maybe some of the texts seem a bit big since I'm using a 29" screen, but on a smaller, 13" it looks much better.

Otherwise it looks quite nice.

Thanked by 2jmginer ljseals
    edited February 2017

@BunnySpeed said:
    I like your footer part, but I think you need to work on a bit better value proposition on the front page above the fold. Currently when I opened the page I wasn't even sure what services you're offering. There was also no call to action or signup button, to get any service I have to start browsing your menu for things that you offer.

Thanks for your comment, it's useful for us.
    Related to it, that's what we are looking for, trying to force our visitors to open the menu, as we developed this menu thinking to give as much information with the less possible words...

Maybe it's a wrong decision?...

What do you think about the menu?

• jmginer said: Maybe it's a wrong decision?...

Got the same impression as Bunnyspeed. At least add something about what services you offer, even if it's one sentence. The logo does explain it somewhat above the fold, but an end user is going to unconsciously realise they have to make more effort (click/scroll) to confirm they're at the right place.

Thanked by 1jmginer
    edited February 2017

@ricardo said:

jmginer said: Maybe it's a wrong decision?...

Got the same impression as Bunnyspeed. At least add something about what services you offer, even if it's one sentence. The logo does explain it somewhat above the fold, but an end user is going to unconsciously realise they have to make more effort (click/scroll) to confirm they're at the right place.

But the slider is showing information (servers, network and softwate) to ensure to the visitor that he is in a hosting company website...

I know that is not a common practice but... Ok I will see more opinions :)

edited February 2017

@jmginer said:

@ricardo said:

jmginer said: Maybe it's a wrong decision?...

But the slider is showing information (servers, network and softwate) to ensure to the visitor that he is in a hosting company website...

I know that is not a common practice but... Ok I will see more opinions :)

Well, I'm by no means an expert, but I personally think it's not the best idea to force the user to open the menu to see what you're all about. My biggest problem is that you never mention the word server or hosting except in the logo, so in order for someone to get the idea what you're offering they must open the menu and look around. The problem with your site here is also that you're listing many logos from other companies, trying to promote yourself with them, which is good, but I'm not sure if that should be the first thing to see.

I really liked this video a while ago if I remember correctly (too lazy to re-watch it, but I think it's the one):

Basically I think it's important to have one really strong element that is the first thing you see on a site and captures your attention.

Then again, this is just my opinion, trying to help you. In the end you should ideally do A/B testing and figure what works out for you, but some things have been tested and work much better most of the time.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • @BunnySpeed said:

Maybe some of the texts seem a bit big since I'm using a 29" screen, but on a smaller, 13" it looks much better.

Otherwise it looks quite nice.

Looks nice but you need to put some call to action on the main website....No mistake in selling in what you are offering.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Looks great but it does trigger my personal hate, can you guess what it is?

edited February 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    Looks great but it does trigger my personal hate, can you guess what it is?

Two girls enjoying a drink while you're frustratingly working behind a computer? :D

• "Red redundanda, distribuida y protegida."

Did you mean "redundante"?

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • @AnthonySmith, you clearly lack the lateral thinking and synergy to reach blue sky potential, if you dislike those pics.

• Almost reads "customers chat with customers" - unsure if thats the intended effect.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

Also, this is just nit-picking, but advertising that your services can be had for free as an affiliate just screams "low rent".

For the short period I had one of your gratis VPS, it was much better than a "low rent" provider- excellent specs, fast disk, and quite impressive bandwidth. I'd put that somewhere lower, if not at all on the front page.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • I really like it :-) good job!

I think the only I don't care for is the stock photo people, those always bug me on hosting sites for some reason.

Thanked by 1Plioser

@BunnySpeed I'm thinking on your words and looking to give some more specific information about our products under the slider. Maybe 3 or 4 boxes with product details... I think this is what you mean, and can be a more friendly scenario for visitors that whan to find something in a classic way. Thanks for your words.

@AnthonySmith Please, resolve that mistery.

@imok Fixed. Thanks!

@Yoda In a right way, this can be possible via our Telegram chat, but no, Skype is to chat with support. We fixed :)

@sin You mean this photo? http://prntscr.com/ecxpl8

jmginer said: @AnthonySmith Please, resolve that mistery.

Stock photos of fake people looking busy :)

Thanked by 2jmginer vimalware
  • @AnthonySmith said:

As the fake chubby blonde in the background, I take offense at this statement.

WSS said: As the fake chubby blonde in the background, I take offense at this statement.

@AnthonySmith said:

Are you talking about the photo in the index or also photos of the girls in the VPS sections?

• did i read nudes?

where?