Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All this hack/CC/CVPS/LET drama in a nutshell - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All this hack/CC/CVPS/LET drama in a nutshell

Comments

• jarland said: The only ones who can truly prove that they would not intentionally use this venue to subtly shift appearance of public opinion would be....the admins.

There is a point in it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

CVPS_Chris said: @Liam was doing everything

Including lying to all of us about colocrossing's involvement. Sorry @Liam, I know you're a good guy but I'm just calling what I see.

CVPS_Chris said: is that a joke?

I don't know. Maybe you should send more politely worded e-mails to Ryan asking him to put a leash on me while you message me to "eat a dick" again and see if you figure it out?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: Including lying to all of us about colocrossing's involvement.

Isnt is possible he didnt know? It looks like CC obv tried to hide it pretty well and I feel like Liam would have voiced opinion.

@Jarland, post the proof or stop with the antics. Most of why all this shit is made into a big deal is because people like you stir the pot with false accusations.

• KairusKairus Member

Eh, what's it matter? Site has turned to crap a long time ago. Never even got the thanks button back.

edited May 2013

CVPS_Chris said: Isnt is possible he didnt know?

No.

CVPS_Chris said: post the proof or stop with the antics

For once, I feel no need to prove anything. I'm quite content. In fact, not proving it will bring me more entertainment right now.

#winning
  • CVPS_Chris said: Isnt is possible he didnt know?

IMHO he must've known something, but might be legally bound. :)

Eh, @Jarland, why not just leave then?

CVPS_Chris said: why not just leave then?

I think this will explain it:

@jarland, one sad soul. Get out a little, it will help you.

CVPS_Chris said: Get out a little

Aww but then I wouldn't be here to talk to you sweetheart :)

jarland said: Aww but then I wouldn't be here to talk to you sweetheart :)

Well you dont have to, as I liked you before, but now I dont care for you as you can only see things as they appear and not what they really are.

CVPS_Chris said: you can only see things as they appear and not what they really are

I'm willing to accept the possibility that you actually perceive everything backwards.

• You mean this thanks button? The one that would take 1 click to turn back on?

@Jarland,

This is the last time I will acknowlege you. Think what you want, but I pitty you and anyone else that thinks I had something to do with this, or that Im owned by CC, or that anything else is true.

The only thing that is true, is that I am indeed friends with Jon in real life and have known him before any hosting business was ever started. He helped me get started yes, but I worked VERY hard to what it is today and I will not let someone like you discredit my hard work.

• man, I can't wait til @Liam wakes up and shits himself.

• MrObvious said: man, I can't wait til @Liam wakes up and shits himself.

Hopefully Liam is actually neutral. We don't know that yet.

Speak for yourself, I've heard that is Liam's least favorite part about waking up in the morning.

@CVPS_Chris I have congratulated you on your success in the past and I meant it. You know what I wanted to expose and it's got nothing to do with your services or your clients, it has to do with the community that circles your market and their right to know when the wool is being pulled over their eyes. This was well executed, but not well enough.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2013

removed

• jarland said: Who is "Stephanie" then? :)

Chris on the weekend when he is a weekend warrior

What if he takes some prescription pills with some alcohol?

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    Where was the big thread involving @Sysadmin?
  • vanarpvanarp Member
    @zhuanyi are you talking about this one?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10510/official-qa#latest
  • ZettaZetta Member
    edited May 2013
    @vanarp Just skimmed it for a second and can definitely confirm @SysAdmin is Chris.

http://i.imgur.com/hgxH4tc.png
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    Most likely a shared admin account? Not impossible. We have all seen that after the hack.
  • vanarpvanarp Member
    @Zetta

i did not ask for it but thanks for sharing :)
  • > [jarland said](/discussion/comment/274224#Comment_274224): Really? Who is "Stephanie" then? :)

Probably Adam the Kid. I like that name, better than 'Big Sexy Kevin' that he used to go by. =]
  • I can't figure out why CC tapdanced around their connections to Iran.