Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC Runs LET - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CC Runs LET

124»

Comments

• zfedorazfedora Member

He registered when someone posted a screenshot of a thread about the hacking of zPanel (around 12pm CST). This whole shitstorm started around 4:30PM CST.

• CVPS_Chris said: Fact is, all threads were left open and then closed when they got derailed. If they stayed on topic, like any thread. They wouldnt be closed.

Aren't you the king of derailing though?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

MannDude said: Aren't you the king of derailing though?

My own threads yes. When someone is misspoken I try to correct them. If it spirals out of control that is not my fault.

• @concerto49: mpkossen :-)

• LET is back!

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

My Skype is furiousgames.net in case anyone wants it.

• GienGien Member

Oke i guess i can understand a little why some people and mostly trolls get upset by this

But really WHO FUCKING CARES who owns what and who does that.. We aren't childern (atleast i hope most of us)

Even if CC "owns" LEB/LET its there right as a company to own a domain name. It can never claim a community. If there doing this to promote there company's products/services etc.. fine let them promote stuff. And to keep up a little bit of an neutral face we also add offers from other company's..

Some of you may consider this morally wrong or whatever corrupt. But it's just doing business nothing more nothing less nothing more..

Now that it apparently all been out in the open. Yeah sure they could have handled it otherwise. More transparent as some of you call it. I say, and you may quote, attack me, troll me, flame me, its just business. and most businesses dont disclose how they operate.. and why should they..

just my two cents

Btw sucks to get sql injected two/three times in one day... hopefully it got fixed now

edited May 2013

Gien said: Some of you may consider this morally wrong or whatever corrupt. But it's just doing business nothing more nothing less nothing more..

Ah, right, another one of those people that believe "just doing business" is a valid justification for fucking over other people.

What a wonderful world we live in.

EDIT: Hey, that's interesting, this thread is set to sink it would seem!

• GienGien Member
    edited May 2013

@joepie91 its naive to think that the world is an utopia where everyone lives free and no one gets fucked..

Lets face it. Thats not how the world works. People get fucked over, just the way it is. One men's death is other men's bread (to quote a dutch saying, doesnt mean anything in english :P )

Its simple. They have great marketing skills apparently, as they acquired leb. And kept it a community driven website, where also competitors are still shown.

Google does this, and still keeps other people website in there search results.
    Facebook does this by letting other people post pictures from insta something
    Twitter did this and now removed all the other peoples web options...

So no i dont see any problem with what @sysadmin is doing. Just good marketing skills. As any business whenever they can would do.

Its a sink or swim world. I rather swim

Also just let the topic sink, someone will find it eventually :P

Gien said: @joepie91 its naive to think that the world is an utopia where everyone lives free and no one gets fucked..

Lets face it. Thats not how the world works. People get fucked over, just the way it is. One men's death is other men's bread (to quote a dutch saying, doesnt mean anything in english :P )

Its simple. They have great marketing skills apparently, as they acquired leb. And kept it a community driven website, where also competitors are still shown.

Google does this, and still keeps other people website in there search results. Facebook does this by letting other people post pictures from insta something Twitter did this and now removed all the other peoples web options...

So no i dont see any problem with what @sysadmin is doing. Just good marketing skills. As any business whenever they can would do.

Its a sink or swim world. I rather swim

Also just let the topic sink, someone will find it eventually :P

You seem to be confusing the concepts of "explanation" and "justification".

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member
    You people fail to capture this moment properly. Let me edumacate you all.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1195938
  • all that WHT gayness will creep on here slowly.