Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC Runs LET - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CC Runs LET

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@orien I'd agree and I now understand WHT's low tolerance better.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

What's that VPS?????.??? website? I saw it in IRC but don't remember the domain name.

• unusedunused Member

@jarland said: @unused People who have values and don't like secrecy and lies? You must work for them.

I LOL'd :-)

• zfedorazfedora Member

@24khost said: That is why Chris does what he wants

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

Jack said: Well to be honest who ever did it is kinda stupid, they changed the site title to VPSBoard sucks.. well I'd never heard of VPSBoard before so I went there and signed up so if anything they made VPSBoard grow due to the amount of people that had never heard of it.

Anyone could have changed the site title...

Anyway that was the domain I was looking for :)

@unused Really though, it's more about transparency. A lack of it is a big deal. Liam told us all repeatedly it wasn't true an so did Joel. This sites credibility is dead.

• @24khost said: That is why Chris does what he wants

@bamn got banned for suggesting Chris is a homosexual

• unusedunused Member

@jarland said: @unused Really though, it's more about transparency. A lack of it is a big deal. Liam told us all repeatedly it wasn't true an so did Joel. This sites credibility is dead.

I can get that. I mean more like, who cares anyway? CC just say "we run let" and run ads for all the LET hosts (good % are with them anyway) and that's that. They should give away LET advertising with every colo order.

I suppose, if I was looking at it purely from the perspective of world domination, they simply kept people commenting and coming back over the months to market/add fuel to the fire..

By the way, please please change the vpsboard theme - something clean/responsive maybe? :-(

• MikeInMikeIn Member

ANY OTHER COMMON PLACE TO MEET LET EXCEPT AT LET . LIKE VPSBOARD?

Curtis runs vpsboard :)

Working on some stuff as well. Important part is picking a team who won't always agree with me and a lot of people of various backgrounds would trust to smear me for being anything but honest and straight forward. No room for this crap elsewhere.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited May 2013

@Amitz See? :P

Edit: btw, I called this back in: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/268644#Comment_268644

However, I modified the post after a short time.... @Amitz saw it...anyhow...

• What if we developed a forum that allowed you to keep track of all the VPS boxes that you own, along with benchmarks & offer alerts etc? Always wanted to stay away from the forum side of things, but when an opportunity arises.....

• serverbear said: What if we developed a forum that allowed you to keep track of all the VPS boxes that you own, along with benchmarks & offer alerts etc? Always wanted to stay away from the forum side of things, but when an opportunity arises.....

Quite funny you say that, I'm actually working on something that like right now.

• hm... what is "CC"? sorry I just don't want to read 9001 pages of WHT.

• MikeInMikeIn Member

PLEASE GUYS MAKE 1 SITE AS THE COMMON PLATFORM. WITH MORE CLEARITY.

• mnpeepmnpeep Member

ColoCrossing

@Jack The old moderation style dead in a day. Today was the transition for it, and it started before the crap went down. Jon Biloh will now only allow content that he wants. He'll let some things slide, obviously I'm still here, because he think that will make him look neutral. We all know better.

• debugdebug Member

Wait why does @Chief show up as a member now?

debug said: why does @Chief show up as a member now?

It's still Joel. He doesn't run the site anymore.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

jarland said: Working on some stuff as well. Important part is picking a team who won't always agree with me and a lot of people of various backgrounds would trust to smear me for being anything but honest and straight forward. No room for this crap elsewhere.

I would join you.
    Now, lets see how unbiased can you be :)

Maounique said: I would join you

Absolutely. Skype me @ jarlanddonnell. I'm backed up on communication, I'm not ignoring if it takes me a bit to respond.

I dont have skype :( only gmail.

Invited.

jcaleb said: what is this?

I started a web hosting company :)

• jarland said: I started a web hosting company :)

me too. Anyone else to add on Skype?

• Maounique said: I would join you.

What are we joining? This sounds fun.

• @Jack, what's your Skype then?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

So what exactly is being joined here?