Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for the cheapest cPanel &WHM Reseller Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the cheapest cPanel &WHM Reseller Hosting

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@MikeA said:
    Why not try to work out the problem in the past with Francisco or Aldyric? Their reseller plans are pretty much the best you could get for the amount of resources. I've never found anything even close to their pricing.

Aldyric is too strict in some cases. Still he didn't unban me from their portal :3

I had issues with Aldryic too but I heard he is no longer working for BuyVM. @Francisco?

• @MikePT said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@MikeA said:
    Why not try to work out the problem in the past with Francisco or Aldyric? Their reseller plans are pretty much the best you could get for the amount of resources. I've never found anything even close to their pricing.

Aldyric is too strict in some cases. Still he didn't unban me from their portal :3

I had issues with Aldryic too but I heard he is no longer working for BuyVM. @Francisco?

Don't worry, they found a replacement who has the same attitude.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited February 2017

@tr1cky said:

@MikePT said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@MikeA said:

Don't worry, they found a replacement who has the same attitude.

They were able to successfully port the Aldryic script to seamlessly integrate with their new platform.

Thanked by 2Ympker BBTN
  • Simply check KTCHost special offer as its basically created for a clients like you, who required good discounted rates web hosting with cPanel control panel.