Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for the cheapest cPanel &WHM Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the cheapest cPanel &WHM Reseller Hosting

Something like BuyShared >5$ per month.

Dont really have requirements as I only wanna try something out/play around with it for a bit. Most likely gonna cancel after 1 month again.

So yeah shoot me your offers.

Comments

• @VortexMagnus
    Do you have an offer for me? :-)

• Four20Four20 Member
    edited February 2017

Loveservers.com ~$3.5 per month with dedicated IP.
    Impactshared.com, but not sure if they have a promo currently, cheapest plan for $7 without with a dedicated IP.

Thanked by 2Awmusic12635 Ympker
  • What's wrong with buyshared?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Four20 said: Impactshared.com, but not sure if they have a promo currently, cheapest plan for $7 without a dedicated IP.

Our reseller plans do include a dedicated IP by default.

You can use code 20PERCENT for 20% off recurring.

Thanked by 2Ympker Four20
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2017

@Junkless said:
    What's wrong with buyshared?

About a year ago I had a quarrel with Aldyric. Thats it basically :)

• Impact shared is excellent in that case.

• Try @Ishaq's PageClick: https://pageclick.net/reseller-hosting

I'm receiving good support from him and @Jordan.

Thanked by 3Ympker Jordan Ishaq
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Take a look here: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/cart/reseller-hosting/

NB: Price is in CAD.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Take a look at ours: https://nodecomet.com/reseller

Similar to BuyShared sans the dedicated IP.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • JorboxJorbox Member
    edited February 2017

1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk
    They have upgraded their servers and its very fast now.(most of the resellers here are selling it) also popular ones ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2017

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk
    They have upgraded their servers and its very fast now.(most of the resellers here are selling it) also popular ones ;)

They (bestweb) will most likely be my ultimate choice mate but for now I just wanna try some things out thus Im going for cheapest :P

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Ympker said:

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk

They (bestweb) will most likely be my ultimate choice mate but for now I just wanna try some things out thus Im going for cheapest :P

If you simply want to try out. I can do it for 1$/month on the first month. PM if you want it.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @davidgestiondbi said:

@Ympker said:

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk

If you simply want to try out. I can do it for 1$/month on the first month. PM if you want it.

Really? I'd just like to try mess a bit with cpanel/whm and check for it's integrity with Boxbilling :) If that's okay and your "trial" plan would support this send ne a link and Im happy to get it!

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@definitelyliam said:
    Take a look at ours: https://nodecomet.com/reseller

Your small package is 20GB and your large one is 5GB? :|

• @armandorg said:

@definitelyliam said:

LOL sorry for the typo, should be 20GB for the Small package and 40GB for the Large package. It was a copy-paste from the shared hosting page, forgot to edit the space. Will fix when I get home.

• @definitelyliam said:

@armandorg said:

@definitelyliam said:

LOL sorry for the typo, should be 20GB for the Small package and 40GB for the Large package. It was a copy-paste from the shared hosting page, forgot to edit the space. Will fix when I get home.

Do not change it maybe you will get more sales like that :))

• @Ympker
    Actually we do have Reseller Accounts (cPanel/WHM) for as low as $5/month
    http://hostslayer.com/resellerhosting.html
    IT comes with all the features

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @VENETX said:
    @Ympker
    Actually we do have Reseller Accounts (cPanel/WHM) for as low as $5/month
    http://hostslayer.com/resellerhosting.html
    IT comes with all the features

Looks good I might just try this out thanks :)
    Any hard limits on your "Unlimited" offers asife from regular FuP (no storage/filesharing..)?
    CPU/Ram/Inode?

• @Ympker
    There is no hard limits, just like mentioned no storage/filesharing ( only related to your website ) And the CPU and RAM and IONDE | 4gb ram | unlimited INODE |

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @VENETX said:
    @Ympker
    There is no hard limits, just like mentioned no storage/filesharing ( only related to your website ) And the CPU and RAM and IONDE | 4gb ram | unlimited INODE |

Awesome! I have added you on skype to ask a few more questions :)

• @Ympker
    My skype is : VictorVEnciso

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk

Bestwebhosting.co.uk Unlimited Plans ?? Is that good ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk

They were excellent a few months back. In January they merged with Krystal Webhosting and ever since my tickets get stuck in a queue of 500+ tickets often taking days to reply. Usually they replied within a few minutes/hours but ticket queue has been like this since January 20th?! Also many customers got problems with their servers and dns fails sincs the merge which have yet to be fixed. Lots of people are unhappy and receive no help. Check fb comments. Company has stopped communicating.

@Ympker said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk

They were excellent a few months back. In January they merged with Krystal Webhosting and ever since my tickets get stuck in a queue of 500+ tickets often taking days to reply. Usually they replied within a few minutes/hours but ticket queue has been like this since January 20th?! Also many customers got problems with their servers and dns fails sincs the merge which have yet to be fixed. Lots of people are unhappy and receive no help. Check fb comments. Company has stopped communicating.

But, @Jorbox said they are good now ! Were all the problems solved ?? Or, still they don't communicate ! & I don't think it's sustainable in the long run !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Ympker said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:
    1-buyshared
    2-Bestwebhosting.co.uk

But, @Jorbox said they are good now ! Were all the problems solved ?? Or, still they don't communicate ! & I don't think it's sustainable in the long run !

I have no current service with them anymore. It was great while it worked and support was fast. Ever since the migration I see people having problems and my tickets getting stuck jn the large queue.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Why not try to work out the problem in the past with Francisco or Aldyric? Their reseller plans are pretty much the best you could get for the amount of resources. I've never found anything even close to their pricing.

Thanked by 1Ympker

@MikeA said:
    Why not try to work out the problem in the past with Francisco or Aldyric? Their reseller plans are pretty much the best you could get for the amount of resources. I've never found anything even close to their pricing.

Aldyric is too strict in some cases. Still he didn't unban me from their portal :3

• Who's best for UK reseller with dedicated IP?

• @n1kko said:
    Who's best for UK reseller with dedicated IP?

We can work something out for you if you like. What's your requirements and budget? Feel free to have a look at the packages on our website, can I tempt you with a 20% discount code?