Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediServe banning me for fraud and refused to explain - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediServe banning me for fraud and refused to explain

2»

Comments

• @bsdguy said:
    @dediserve

Well, as I do not really know and have all the relevant information I can't but be based on what I see here.

And I see a Chinese who did try to contact you through different channels, however failed as you were not ready to tell him why who treated him so badly.

No ticket was opened, no ID was requested. His order was (automatically) refused.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand the problem of much internet trouble arising from certain countries, i.a. China, and a providers need to protect themselves. But I'm under the impression that you mistreated the wrong guy and that you are not furthering but harming your business by not apologizing but trying to keep the high ground.

I've been in discussion with the OP directly, and did offer to 'have another go' but in this case, unfortunately, the systems of maxmind (rightly or wrongly) flagged the order.

• Showing good will is a good step - from both of you. May it become a mutually beneficial relation.

• All could be solved with ticket IDs. I see no ticket IDs. This is why we can't have nice things.

• dediserve said: No ticket was opened, no ID was requested.

I was not intended to make another post (to waste more bytes in the DB), but a ticket was opened, and my ID was requested.

I don't know exactly how time works, but I told you that half an hour ago, in the first DM reply. It's hardly my fault that your staff wiped all of my tickets and my uploaded ID.

doughmanes said: All could be solved with ticket IDs. I see no ticket IDs.

Ticket #803389 for the ID request, #129752 for the support email. But when I asked their staff in the online chatting, they said there aren't such tickets.

But the downside (?) of WHMCS is that, when a ticket is sent to you, it's also sent to your email. So I have full email backup of the tickets, including the ID request.

• dujiulun2006 said: I don't know exactly how time works, but I told you that half an hour ago, in the first DM reply. It's hardly my fault that your staff wiped all of my tickets and my uploaded ID.

I don't work for the company. Stop wildly stabbing in your replies. Makes you look desperate.

• You mentioned ticket IDs, so I posted them quoting you. I don't see any reason to be upset about a single quote. (But anyway I won't quote you this time so you won't be disturbed any more.)