Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 5 days experience with Hivelocity.net & SparkNode.com "ordering" team. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My 5 days experience with Hivelocity.net & SparkNode.com "ordering" team.

13»

Comments

• @WSS said:
    God forbid this dude ever knocks up a chick. I JUST CAME AND I WANT MY BABY NOWWWWW

And if she doesn't oblige

rsharpy said: You are like Donald Trump to me

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Thank you very much for recommending @AnthonySmith, @Junkless, @Nekki and @PieNotEvenEaten.

• rsharpyrsharpy Member
    edited January 2017

I am sorry that I opened this thread.

• @rsharpy said:

>

Kill me.

Lethal violence costs extra

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Not sure if sarcasm or language barrier.

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

We have gone ahead and pushed your orders through. I am truly sorry for the frustration.

• Deleted all my comments. I will never post more forums in my life. Today did not get wasted, I learnt new things. This is my last comment. Goodbye!

• @rsharpy said:
    Deleted all my comments. I will never post more forums in my life. Today did not get wasted, I learnt new things. This is my last comment. Goodbye!

You're just a random guy being frustrated about something. Happens all the time on the internet. Dont worry, in about 2 days this thread will be buried, and in 7 days itll be forgotten forever.

Until you post a similar frustration thread, then you might become "that frustrated guy"

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@rsharpy said:
    Deleted all my comments. I will never post more forums in my life. Today did not get wasted, I learnt new things. This is my last comment. Goodbye!

Once again, we are sorry for your frustration. I hope you will reconsider and post updates about your experiences with ours and other provider services in the future. Your order was pushed through an hour or so ago.

Thanked by 2doughmanes NickPerk
  • WSSWSS Member

@Hivelocity said:

@rsharpy said:

Once again, we are sorry for your frustration. I hope you will reconsider and post updates about your experiences with ours and other provider services in the future. Your order was pushed through an hour or so ago.

Where's my baby, Steve? WHERE'S MY FUCKING BABY, STEVE!?

Thanked by 2Hxxx netomx
  • hahaha LOL @WSS

• @WSS said:

@Hivelocity said:

@rsharpy said:

Where's my baby, Steve? WHERE'S MY FUCKING BABY, STEVE!?

If you expect a baby out of someone called "Steve" then you might wanna retake some sex ed classes.

• @teamacc said:

If you expect a baby out of someone called "Steve" then you might wanna retake some sex ed classes.

Did you just assume Steve's Gender?

• Well, this has gone off topic.

Thanked by 3doughmanes WSS GCat
This discussion has been closed.