Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Promo iKoula] Dedi Atom 510 DC HT 4Gb 1Tb 9.65$/Month 20 pieces - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Promo iKoula] Dedi Atom 510 DC HT 4Gb 1Tb 9.65$/Month 20 pieces

2»

Comments

• It will be nice if the price E3-1220v5 is for forever. And It will be something hard to beat. ^_^

• @black84 said:
    It will be nice if the price E3-1220v5 is for forever. And It will be something hard to beat. ^_^

Yes, in the fact!!!

Thanked by 1black84
  • Wanted to know how many you have left or offers like this I would like to place a bulk order

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@wojons eight servers left.

• wojonswojons Member
    edited February 2017

Is there an English version of ur site the French version is not the easiest to use

@Ikoula said:
    @wojons eight servers left.

@wojons Both of iKoula website and customer panel have language settings.

ikoula.com:it's on the main page you have a scroll menu with different flags.

On the customer panel : it's in the profile settings.

• I figured out how to use it was a little turned off by not being able to select quanity in a drop down so will have to spend time doing it 8 times

• As they say, buy cheap buy twice, Now I regret buying a server from iKoula because of their pricing, their customer service is terrible. it takes 2 days for customer service team to reply to a ticket and they reply in french. I bought the server 12 days ago, still I couldn't use the server. very unhelpful.

@durjoy slow down i will help you.

Answer you in french if your message was in another language is a mistake i agree on that, my apologies.

Your customer account is probably not enabled, did you sent a copy of your ID to [email protected] ?

You can send me a PM with your customer informations anyway i will check your status.

• Thanks, I just PM'ed you. please take a look at my message.