Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PioHost.co.uk VPS Offline - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PioHost.co.uk VPS Offline

2»

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

My comments are not in regards to the particular service of OP but the conduct of yours towards a Customer that you have voluntarily disclosed.

• @Clouvider sorry, however am I wrong? In that it was OP who made the disclosure in a forum.

• @Clouvider said:
    My comments are not in regards to the particular service of OP but the conduct of yours towards a Customer that you have voluntarily disclosed.

Ok i will clear this up, even if or if not the user that i mentioned the account was closed/terminated as they had failed to provide information requested about there account, they contacted support and we replied in under 5 minutes to them, from there they have not commented on the situation for over a week so we were forced to close the account and service due to not only the fact that they were refusing to communicate but due to the fact of a chargeback, normally we fight these chargebacks however i instead went ahead and refunded the money paid to get said user off our network.

Chargeback is grounds for instant suspension however when asked the user in question refused to to speak shown by the fact they did not respond for 7 days, they wont receive emails we send as they have yet to confirm there emails address aswell but the problem is this may not be the OP.

I did not want to publicly say things like this as its simply not needed, i want to show that our company is 100% above board and we do not deal in fraud at all. Can we all just agree that the user has obviously ignored the fact i asked for proof so i can help them.

Since we started business we have only ever provided the best support and contact possible as many of our customers will also tell you.

• @piohost you were doing fine, but you just had to get involved and state your personal "opinion". Now deal with it.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @Four20 said:
    @piohost you were doing fine, but you just had to get involved and state your personal "opinion". Now deal with it.

Yes i know :) but i said i would deal with the backlash and i am :)

• This is a troll thread. I can't believe some people are so fucking dense.

Thanked by 2Junkless ucxo
  • @varunchopra said:
    This is a troll thread. I can't believe some people are so fucking dense.

i assumed as much however i did let my mouth run so i suppose i deserve it.

• @piohost said:

@varunchopra said:
    This is a troll thread. I can't believe some people are so fucking dense.

i assumed as much however i did let my mouth run so i suppose i deserve it.

Learn from the experience and move on, it takes a long time to earn respect and about 2 minutes to lose it.

• Regardless, @tnkr should be banned, and his main account as well.

Intentionally damaging a hosts reputation should be dealt with, who knows, maybe next time it's someone else who's taking the heat.

Thanked by 3quick bersy ucxo
  • Learn from the experience and move on, it takes a long time to earn respect and about 2 minutes to lose it.

Wait..does anyone remember Traffic?

• Ympker said: Wait..does anyone remember Traffic?

Or, more spectacularly, Delimiter...

• piohost said: i did let my mouth run so i suppose i deserve it.

A lesson for the next time! Either be a commenter, or be a professional. You cannot be both...

Thanked by 1Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.