Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missed out on Christmas/New Years? I've got some DEALS ON VIRMACH ready to go! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Missed out on Christmas/New Years? I've got some DEALS ON VIRMACH ready to go!

2»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

4G/40GB/3TB WINDOWS SERVER ($50 w/ transfer fee / $40 recurring) - 11 months is now gone
    I also had an unpublished 128MB OVZ that's gone.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

I have one more 4G KVM available. There is Windows 2012 R2 available under the SolusVM "Rebuild" option, which you will want to do anyway.

Also available for $50 transferred.

Still available:

OVZ:

• 128MB/20GB/1000GB ($10 w/ transfer fee / $7 recurring) - 11 months
    • 1G/25GB/750GB ($18 w/ transfer fee / $15 recurring) - 11 months
    • 2G/30GB/3TB ($28 w/ transfer fee / $25 recurring) - 11 months
    • 2G/300GB/3TB ($28 w/ transfer fee / $25 recurring) - 11 months
    • 3G/10GB/500GB ($18 w/ transfer fee / $15 recurring) - 11 months

KVM:

• 256MB/15GB/1000GB ($21 w/ transfer fee / $18 recurring) - 11 months
    • 256MB/15GB/1000GB ($21 w/ transfer fee / $18 recurring) - 11 months
    • 1G/20GB/1000G ($21 w/ transfer fee / $18 recurring) - 11 months
    • 1G/20GB/1000G ($21 w/ transfer fee / $18 recurring) - 11 months
    • 2G/30GB/2TB ($33 w/ transfer fee / $30 recurring) - 11 months
    • 4G/40GB/3TB WINDOWS SERVER (REBUILD AVAILABLE) ($50 w/ transfer fee / $40 recurring) - 11 months
  • WSSWSS Member

..It'd be nice if any of you guys who snagged these would report back in the thread. :D

Thanked by 1smoothie
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    ..It'd be nice if any of you guys who snagged these would report back in the thread. :D

I scooped one of these yesterday (One that was not listed) I am super happy at the fact it is only $3/yr for a 128mb with IPv4. Pretty sweet. Transaction was smooth and couldn't have been faster. Thanks again.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

Sorry, folks- no more unlisted $3 OVZs exist. I'm keeping the last one for myself. I also have a couple 128MB KVMs for $5/yr ($8 transferred) :)

• Hi all I bagged the following:

Kvm 128MB/10GB/1000G ( $5 recurring)
    Kvm G/40GB/3TB WINDOWS SERVER ($40 recurring)

And $3 oz

Thankyou

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Am I already late for : 4G/40GB/3TB WINDOWS SERVER ($50 w/ transfer fee / $40 recurring) - 11 months ?

• WSSWSS Member

@jholycloud said:
    Am I already late for : 4G/40GB/3TB WINDOWS SERVER ($50 w/ transfer fee / $40 recurring) - 11 months ?

I have one left.

Thanked by 1jholycloud
  • jholycloudjholycloud Member
    edited January 2017

@WSS said:

@jholycloud said:
    Am I already late for : 4G/40GB/3TB WINDOWS SERVER ($50 w/ transfer fee / $40 recurring) - 11 months ?

I have one left.

Ok, waiting for transfer process.

Thanked by 1suuankou
  • WSSWSS Member

I needed an hour away. It's technically "After Hours", but Virmach has been pretty good about reassignment during later times. Check your messages for the ticket number.

• @WSS said:
    I needed an hour away. It's technically "After Hours", but Virmach has been pretty good about reassignment during later times. Check your messages for the ticket number.

up and running. thanks mate !

Thanked by 1WSS
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Has anyone noticed the lack of provider tag?

Thanked by 2Junkless ThracianDog
  • WSSWSS Member

@hawc said:
    Has anyone noticed the lack of provider tag?

I'm not a provider, I'm just a hoarder.. but thanks for stirring the pot!

Thanked by 2willie nulldev
  • Wow they are making a killing on those transfer fees.

• WSSWSS Member

@thharris said:
    Wow they are making a killing on those transfer fees.

Tell me about it. I could understand a transfer fee per client, or perhaps per order, but per VPS? Can't complain a lot, because their prices are insane.

• Yea i grabbed a few deals from them to. Just annoying they put them in different solusvm accounts and guess what its $3 to combine them :-(

• WSSWSS Member

@thharris said:
    Yea i grabbed a few deals from them to. Just annoying they put them in different solusvm accounts and guess what its $3 to combine them :-(

LastPass! It's now free.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

thharris said: Just annoying they put them in different solusvm accounts and guess what its $3 to combine them :-(

Wow... -.-

Was about to request the same since I have four or five SolusVM accounts with them. But I guess their prices are only sustainable if they reduce such special requests to a minimum (or charge for them).

• WSSWSS Member

@brueggus said:

thharris said: Just annoying they put them in different solusvm accounts and guess what its $3 to combine them :-(

Was about to request the same since I have four or five SolusVM accounts with them. But I guess their prices are only sustainable if they reduce such special requests to a minimum (or charge for them).

Either you pay a little more up front, or you may end up paying a little more on the back end. They're still by far one of the cheapest providers, and they've bent over backward for me in the past.. which is why I held onto these for so long before deciding that yes, I bought too many and should share the wealth with LET (at no personal profit).

Thanked by 1smoothie
  • I got one of the 1G KVMs. Sweet deal.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • What are the locations?

• WSSWSS Member

As mentioned several times in the thread. KVM are NY, and OVZ are Dallas. I'll confirm location for any interested. :)

Thanked by 1willie
  • Thanks. Might be helpful to put that in the main post.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@willie said:
    Thanks. Might be helpful to put that in the main post.

You still can't edit posts after 24 hours without superpowers, and I haven't got those quite yet.

Thanked by 1willie
  • Ah ok.

• @WSS said:

@willie said:
    Thanks. Might be helpful to put that in the main post.

You still can't edit posts after 24 hours without superpowers, and I haven't got those quite yet.

I know a place near a nuclear powerplant with lots of spiders, interested?

• WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:
    I know a place near a nuclear powerplant with lots of spiders, interested?

It's called Nevada, right?

• akbakb Member

WSS said: Tell me about it. I could understand a transfer fee per client, or perhaps per order, but per VPS? Can't complain a lot, because their prices are insane.

thharris said: Yea i grabbed a few deals from them to. Just annoying they put them in different solusvm accounts and guess what its $3 to combine them :-(

Not justifying it but nothing in comparison to how Sentris, another contender for the cheapest VPS provider tries to monetize :-) They portray "reinstall" as some luxurious add-on and once in a while grace you with the rare chance to grab it for free. And those regular reminders to get more cheap VPSes from them while you can as the price is going to increase SOON. For the sheer delight, I like to read the couple of emails they send every month with subjects like:

• Free Reinstall
    • New Higher Pricing Starting July 1, 2016
    • Free Reinstall Verifications
    • Free Reinstall Verifications - Please READ
    • New Higher Pricing Starting Dec 17, 2016
    • New Higher Pricing Starting Jan 28, 2017
    • Free Reinstall Opening - Sun Jan 22 9AM-3PM PST
    • More Free Reinstall Opening - Sun Jan 22 9AM-3PM PST
    Thanked by 1Yura
  • williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

2G/300GB/3TB ($28 w/ transfer fee / $25 recurring) - 11 months

I don't see that on the Virmach website -- is it a regular product?

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

2G/300GB/3TB ($28 w/ transfer fee / $25 recurring) - 11 months

I don't see that on the Virmach website -- is it a regular product?

No, it's still a typo for 30GB. I can't edit the original post as it's been over 24 hours.

Thanked by 1willie