Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro servers and website is down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro servers and website is down

@cociu The servers and website of hostsolutions.ro is down.

Is no the first time, several times this happens.

The same with you guys?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2017

It works here, just slow (their website, no idea about other servers).
    #notmyprovider

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Website is up from here on 30 arces in deep east texas!

• PandyPandy Member
    edited January 2017

Website works, clientarea seems to be down tho
    //Was down when i looked, now i reloaded and it works, but slowly

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK said:
    Ugh @jarland

Why you're calling him out :p?

• The fun never ends, doesn't it...

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • Good thing I scrubbed my server with them clean yesterday. Bit sad about it, was perfect for my seedbox.

• Ban moved to permanent for harassment of admin and repeat ban evasion.

RiP @cociu

• Both my servers are fine.

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • Server is fine, panel is pretty slow, maybe ddos or whatever.

• NotMyCociu

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: #prayforcociu

Provider Lives Matter!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2017

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Website is up from here on 30 arces in deep east texas!

Wait, what? Where you at? Hallsville here :D

• I read @cociu was captured in his mountain bunker few days ago by ops.. yesterday he book two airtickets to Khabarovsk..

• I guess they are still shocked by new taxes being prepared for .RO domains while many moving away their domains and business: http://rotld.ro/portal/news/en/45/index.html

• WickedWicked Member
    edited January 2017

@jenkki said:
    I read @cociu was captured in his mountain bunker few days ago by ops.. yesterday he book two airtickets to Khabarovsk..

I heard he talked shit about their mother and sisters.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

Wicked said: Wicked

He just try to make parfum great again.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Getting 20% packetloss to my vps, looks ddos-y

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@jarland Dallardsville

Thanked by 1jar
  • @teamacc said:
    Getting 20% packetloss to my vps, looks ddos-y

getting cf errors.. cant login..

• Karma in action.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2017

I've been in contact with @cociu as I also had problems with my VPS. There has been a problem outside of hostsolutions that also hit them.

Everything is up and working again since many hours but there seem to be some slow hops (outside hostsolutions).

Btw. 99.9% availability equates close to 9 hrs outage per year and based on 2 years experience hostsolutions is easily within that 99.9 frame (except maybe for the first couple of weeks).

Could it be possible that occasional problems are accepted as "normal and OK" with some providers but as "evil provider xyz! Totally unreliable!" with others?

• WSSWSS Member

Oh, HI, @bsdguy. WELCOME BACK.

• @bsdguy said:
    I've been in contact with @cociu as I also had problems with my VPS. There has been a problem outside of hostsolutions that also hit them.

Everything is up and working again since many hours but there seem to be some slow hops (outside hostsolutions).

Btw. 99.9% availability equates close to 9 hrs outage per year and based on 2 years experience hostsolutions is easily within that 99.9 frame (except maybe for the first couple of weeks).

Could it be possible that occasional problems are accepted as "normal and OK" with some providers but as "Evil provider xyz! Totally unreliable!"?

From what I'm seeing (and I could be wrong about that), this might be an attack on hostsolution's network. The fact that this comes right after he got a ban on LET might indicate some attacking LET users? Just speculating at this point

• @teamacc said:
    From what I'm seeing (and I could be wrong about that), this might be an attack on hostsolution's network. The fact that this comes right after he got a ban on LET might indicate some attacking LET users? Just speculating at this point

I can only say what I learned from cociu and what I experienced myself.

• @WSS said:

Thank you but I'm not back. First I didn't leave, second there is a reason for me to be less pissed (that will be visible later), third I'm not back as in "just like it was before".

And I still hate it that you are so much more handsome than me.

Thanked by 2WSS vpsGOD
  • WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy really? You had set your message to "taking my ball and going home", deleted your avatar, and everything..

Don't hate me that I'm beautiful.

• @bsdguy said:

@WSS said:

second there is a reason for me to be less pissed (that will be visible later)

More drama? LET has replaced /r/drama and /r/subredditdrama for my drama fix these days.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2017

@WSS said:
    @bsdguy really? You had set your message to "taking my ball and going home", deleted your avatar, and everything..

Don't hate me that I'm beautiful.

Well, at least some admins here ban without any warning shot. Well noted I don't mean to discuss that or to complain; I merely mention it to explain why it seemed reasonable to be prepared ...

As for the avatar that was coincidence. I was simply too stupid to change my contact email to spam@... without destroying half of my profile *g

I'm an adult and I don't change my mind twice a day; I have clearly stated that I like LET and that is still true. At the same time I couldn't but notice that "100 friendly days and then a rainy day" isn't good enough to being able to trust in still being a member here the next day. As I said, certain people here easily click on ban without any warning, so one should be prepared and think about ones investment here.

My current profile message simply expresses how I currently see things here. Hence I'm less active (unless you lure me).

Besides all of that I'm somewhat more active again because of you. You are extremely handsome (proving how well the discount hairdressing operation in the back rooms work) but most of all I'm attracted to you because you look so immensely intelligent.

Now after responding properly I'd like to suggest to turn our attention away from me and towards the many threads around here. Also note that my reason to post today was simple the hostsolutions problem about which I could offer some info.

@MagicalTrain said:

second there is a reason for me to be less pissed (that will be visible later)

More drama? LET has replaced /r/drama and /r/subredditdrama for my drama fix these days.

How you interpret "less pissed" as "more drama" might tell something about you but certainly not about me. (I can't comment on reddit as I'm not in the habit of swimming in toilets).

This discussion has been closed.