Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got a unused 32mp vps from ipxcore? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone got a unused 32mp vps from ipxcore?

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@nunim said: Their $1 a month plan is pretty attractive though, but at that price I might as well get a BuyVM.

The pony is pleased.

Any word from CC on IPv6 in Buffalo?

Good luck alas. It's somewhere on Jon's todo list but i'm fairly sure his world domination plans are a point ahead :P We have a BGP tunnel for our V6 in NY that is fine. it adds like 30ms to latency though since it hauls all the ways to florida first.

Francisco

• nunimnunim Member

@Francisco said: Good luck alas. It's somewhere on Jon's todo list but i'm fairly sure his world domination plans are a point ahead :P We have a BGP tunnel for our V6 in NY that is fine. it adds like 30ms to latency though since it hauls all the ways to florida first.

HE tunnel? Nothing closer then FL? :( Been waiting for IPv6 at Buffalo for awhile now.. Lots of nice offers in Buffalo, but the lack of IPv6 is a huge negative, and seems like less Level 3 now.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@nunim said: HE tunnel? Nothing closer then FL? :( Been waiting for IPv6 at Buffalo for awhile now.. Lots of nice offers in Buffalo, but the lack of IPv6 is a huge negative, and seems like less Level 3 now.

HE lists ashburn but they decom'd it and just backhaul everything to FMT first.

There's nothing closer for BGP. Jon claimed he had a couple people testing V6 but they're waiting on upgrades to their portal to support V6 allocating.

The FL tunnel is very stable minus the higher latency. I can't remember the last time it dropped.

Francisco