Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got a unused 32mp vps from ipxcore?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone got a unused 32mp vps from ipxcore?

taronyutaronyu Member
edited May 2013 in General

I'm searching for someone that doesn't need this special anymore. I'm willing to take it over, if you got one please send me a pm or let me know in this topic. :)

If that person is interrested in taking over my $2 (exactly the same as this one: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10327/giving-away-my-2-512mb-chicagovps) server we can trade. (i.e you get mine for free, and I will pay you) If nobody got a plan from ipxcore or doesn't want it I will give this one away for free :) (next due date May 30th)

Comments

• taronyutaronyu Member

Nobody? :(

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

how much you wanna pay?

• DamianDamian Member

There's only 181 active ones remaining, from a high of 970

• @Damian said: There's only 181 active ones remaining, from a high of 970

wow

• AmfyAmfy Member

@Damian said: There's only 181 active ones remaining, from a high of 970

Oh, why that?

• DamianDamian Member

@Amfy said: Oh, why that?

Attrition... people cancel or don't renew them. And we're not selling them anymore, even to people who beg, so the number is slowly going down.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

We hate you Damian :(

• DamianDamian Member

@netomx said: We hate you Damian :(

"Loved or hated, but never ignored: IPXcore"

:D

• taronyutaronyu Member

@NanoG6

how much do you want?

@Diamian

but but... :(

Don't worry, I just can't hate ipxcore <3

• Try @Kujoe, he still sells 32mb servers :-)

• taronyutaronyu Member

@mpkossen, Yeah, but for the same price a 96mb wil cost me ;) (No offense to you @Kujoe!)

• DavidxDavidx Member

@Kujoe probably is your only hope lol.
    I was extremely lucky with mine & now it's running my wonderful blog.

Made the mistake of trading my 256mb special to someone because I thought id give it to someone who needed it & they canceled it! :( still bitter about that..

• taronyutaronyu Member

@David_P said: @Kujoe probably is your only hope lol.

I was extremely lucky with mine & now it's running my wonderful blog.

Made the mistake of trading my 256mb special to someone because I thought id give it to someone who needed it & they canceled it! :( still bitter about that..

As I said, to expensive :/ Unless @Kujoe can create a nice promo ^^

• @taronyu I have one that's paid until June 26th. I originally wanted to use it for DNS purposes and then realized that I wasn't going to be able to cram everything into 32MB of RAM. A month or two ago I submitted a request to have it cancelled after June 26th. If @Damian is okay with transferring it to your account you can have it. You would just have to make sure that he's okay with "unsubmitting" my cancellation request.

• taronyutaronyu Member

@goinsj2010

That would be great! As far as I know they are fine with 'unsubmitting' cancellation requests because I also asked it. As far as I know he is also fine with transfering those services.

Do you want anything in return?

• blackblack Member

I own 2 of those 181 32 MBs :D

• taronyutaronyu Member

@black

Wanna sell one? I haven't heard back from @goinsj2010 yet, and besides that. I don't mind 2 :P

• @taronyu I don't want anything in return, you can have it. I'll submit a ticket to ipxcore and PM you if they need any extra info

• blackblack Member

@goinsj2010 said: @taronyu I don't want anything in return, you can have it. I'll submit a ticket to ipxcore and PM you if they need any extra info

Good people do exist. Faith in humanity semi-restored.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@black Are you selling one by any chance?

• blackblack Member

@peppr said: @black Are you selling one by any chance?

I actually use mine for stuff, sorry.

• taronyutaronyu Member

@black @goinsj2010 is indeed a great guy, thanks again! :)

Thread can be closed. @liam

And mine?!

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@taronyu said: @black @goinsj2010 is indeed a great guy, thanks again! :)

you guys make me feel like a bad person <_<
    hey @netomx what are you gonna do with this 32mb if I give it to you for free?

• bigballbigball Member

can this run squid, I want one if this can run squid :D

Will try squid, then a X server hahaha, and will finish with either VPN or a tee world server

• nunimnunim Member
    edited May 2013

This thread made me remember that I had one, looks like it went bye bye a couple months ago, was pretty much busy with RL stuff back then and didn't renew a lot of my VPS's but it seems like IPXCore deletes customer accounts after X amount of time so no chance to pay the charges and renew it :(

Their $1 a month plan is pretty attractive though, but at that price I might as well get a BuyVM.

Any word from CC on IPv6 in Buffalo?

Derail?

• I'm willing to buy some of these.
    PM me with your price.