Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vortexnode How to contact management?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vortexnode How to contact management?

I can not connect to the server, I made a message in the background to the customer service website, but no one answered me, how to contact them?
@VortexMagnus

Comments

• Hello, I don't work for VortexNode, but try entering SolusVM and clicking "Reconfigure Networking". I had a problem similar and this fixed it.

• Login to the VPS management panel if its a vps and just issue a reboot and see if its fixing the issues.

• williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

http://vortexnode.com/contact.php worked for me just now.

• Just create a ticket. They're fast in responding.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @BlazeMuis said:
    Just create a ticket. They're fast in responding.

Too mainstream

• How long have you waited?

• Good luck with that.

• @busbr said:
    How long have you waited?

0.5 seconds no doubt.

• Has to be said, I have seen slow responses from VortexNode mentioned by others and experienced them myself, so the op may not be our standard whinger.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

lzw981731 said: I can not connect to the server,

lzw981731 said: How to contact management?

Do you think that they would be able to solve your issue?

• @Nekki said:
    Has to be said, I have seen slow responses from VortexNode mentioned by others and experienced them myself, so the op may not be our standard whinger.

During a pinch at the start of December, sure.

Reviewing the support queue at the moment, I don't see any fires or long waits.

If you have an issue, we have a 24x7 team and you can always ask for something to be escalated or just drop me a message.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@VortexMagnus said:

@Nekki said:
    Has to be said, I have seen slow responses from VortexNode mentioned by others and experienced them myself, so the op may not be our standard whinger.

If you have an issue, we have a 24x7 team and you can always ask for something to be escalated or just drop me a message.

Thanked by 2VortexMagnus Basil
  • @Nekki said:

Its important to note not to use the uk.linovus.hosting ticket system. It seems to be broken and nobody seems to be getting updates there on their support staff. Use the actual main sites ticket system.

• @MagicalTrain said:

@Nekki said:

Its important to note not to use the uk.linovus.hosting ticket system. It seems to be broken and nobody seems to be getting updates there on their support staff. Use the actual main sites ticket system.

It is causing issues and we're still working tirelessly to resolve and implement everything back in to the client area.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited January 2017

So let me clarify things, now I know your ticket ID via PM (thank you for supplying).

9:18 AM - Ticket opened via contact form.

9:46 AM - We responded and you'd also been chasing us on live chat.

As you have an ATOM, they don't have onboard IPMI and we are currently waiting for a remote hands tech at the DC to connect a KVM device to your server.

This has all happened today. I appreciate that you're in a rush for something, but our hands are tied somewhat and you certainly aren't forgotten.

• Yeah, 30 minutes is a bit ridiculous. I waited 3 days before messaging magnus on here when I opened a ticket on the linovus site.

Why do people expect sub 10 minute response times when they have a freaking 5€ a month atom dedicated server?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Case closed.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@Nekki said:

My own experience is in the last couple of weeks. I've not escalated via LET because I wanted to see how long the issue would take to resolve without resorting to Delimiter-esque support methods.

Thanked by 2Junkless vimalware
  • @Nekki said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@Nekki said:

My own experience is in the last couple of weeks. I've not escalated via LET because I wanted to see how long the issue would take to resolve without resorting to Delimiter-esque support methods.

Got any ticket IDs you can ping me?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • Ahem, now this is why I highly appreciate @VortexMagnus in these forums. Professionalism + friendliness = win.

Compare that to standards of communication of some other hosting provider. Exactly...

• MagicalTrain said: Its important to note not to use the uk.linovus.hosting ticket system. It seems to be broken and nobody seems to be getting updates there on their support staff. Use the actual main sites ticket system.

How would I know this is the case?

VortexMagnus said: Got any ticket IDs you can ping me?

No, it's OK thanks, I'm likely going to cancel the server now so I don't want to waste anyone's time.

• WSSWSS Member

..and here I thought I was a dick for wasting a couple hours of VM's time on my shitty $5 Atom.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    No, it's OK thanks, I'm likely going to cancel the server now so I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Go ahead and just transfer it to me.

• WSS said: Go ahead and just transfer it to me.

It's not an Atom, if that's what you're hoping.

• Nekki said: It's not an Atom, if that's what you're hoping.

Well what is it? The E3-1220s are back in stock by the way, if anyone cares. Also SSD E3-1270v3's, yum.

• @Nekki said:

MagicalTrain said: Its important to note not to use the uk.linovus.hosting ticket system. It seems to be broken and nobody seems to be getting updates there on their support staff. Use the actual main sites ticket system.

How would I know this is the case?

You wouldnt, thats why Im telling you :)

I myself had a ticket open and was wondering why it wasnt looked at, when magnus told me its because the uk.linovus.hosting ticket system is broken currently and to use the main site.

• MagicalTrain said: You wouldnt, thats why Im telling you :)

That's slightly shit, but explains much.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

WSS said: Go ahead and just transfer it to me.

It's not an Atom, if that's what you're hoping.

I'll take an E3.

• WSS said: I'll take an E3.

Xeon X3430

• WSSWSS Member

That's the $19/mo one, right?