Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaNineVPS terminated my VPS because I opened a PayPal dispute on a payment I authorised - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaNineVPS terminated my VPS because I opened a PayPal dispute on a payment I authorised

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

image for reference

• My threats were legit as there was not even a MB increase that day. It was out of the blue without any justifications. And after my ticket they turned it back on without any answer , they probably realised that they shut it down by mistake or something .

AnthonySmith said: Your VPS was already shut down for abuse on the 27th before your ticket, based on your ticket, which is just a giant rant as well making legal threats and threats to publicly trash them, I would terminate you for making those threats as well.

• joereid said: If you had so many problems, why were you still with them? There are tons of very reliable and very affordable hosts here, just switch hosts.

My websites cumulate 9 gb . Moving from month to month is a pain . So I tolerated their issues with the hope that things would stabilize and I was pacient with them .

Yes it will be a learning experience ...

• AnthonySmith said: for reference

Yes good reference.

You can underline the other way around where I was asking what is causing the spike , what are the issues and where I asked if they could help me upgrade if they thought that the plan was not good for my needs.

The "hacker" situation was a month earlier where they did the same thing suspending my account claiming that my sites are being under attack. Turns out there was no "hacker" .

• AnthonySmith said: for reference

And for further reference please understand that screenshot is the last of a dull conversations when I got pissed of for not being able to know what the actual issue was .

And yes I was losing money and yes after hours of them not being able to explain why they shut me down I supposed that it would be a good sue case.

• So please do not go ahead and think that I`m just a wacko that claims to "sue" , they are probably having support remote from non-english speaking countries that were never able to communicate in a viable manner. That conversation sits on top of endless chat with a guy who only replies were - we shut it down , we had to , check your scripts. While I was waiting for : " On 01/01/2017 your domain x.com generated 900 GB bandwidth. That is above our allowed consumtion. Please upgrade or find another company. Until then we will be obliged to put your hosting on hold."

No . Just overuse ... to much load ... and after some chat they just turned it on again without an explanation.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

its just white noise at this point.

zasul said: So please do not go ahead and think that I`m just a wacko that claims to "sue" ,

We do, have you noticed that not a single person is backing your perspective, there may be a reason for that.

Post ALL the info or just forget it, you had a history of suspensions, you should have moved on, you told paypal to send them money, they filed a claim when they did, completely ridiculous.

Sue away, you can only claim damages, the cost of filing said claim would be 10x more than actual damages.

• AnthonySmith said: Sue away, you can only claim damages, the cost of filing said claim would be 10x more than actual damages.

I don`t need backing on my perspective. I was sharing my experience to help people make a decision.

Probably you learned something as a hosting owner to further mock your future clients.

I learned that Paypal claims are bad and won`t do that anymore and that I need to do my research a little better when choosing a service.

No harm done . Experience sharing.

This discussion has been closed.