Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Partner Looking :) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Partner Looking :)

2»

Comments

• @WebProject said:
    Very odd looking at your WHMC:

http://center.whitevm.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

Personal Cloud

2 vCPU

4GB DDR3 Ram

50GB Disk SAS

1TB Traffic

2 IPv4

2 VMs

1) The cloud hosting contains 2 VMs or cloud is shared hosting as it's located under "shared hosting"

2) incorrectly set above plan as the plan already contains 2 VMs and 2 IPs and adding them to the plan cost more

3) you don't have enough budget to update the WHMC logo or create professional logo for your website?

98% Uptime for cloud, really? I thought the Uptime for cloud service is minimum is 99.99% and some providers do offer 99.999%

The cloud means that you can create 2VMs on 1 account with the ram and disk you choose with the plan.

We are giving atleast uptime , after all, our servers running 100 p uptime for the last 4 months. And check the tos on other companies that provode you 99.999 uptime and if its not they should tell you kernal error or some thing like that. R.M pitoronot provide full uptime with 24 hour support and if yours server go down, we will fix it as soon as posible with avarage response of 3min on downtime.

Aboit the logo the designer of R.M pitronot dont have time now, and after he will done all his jobs he will design a new website and logo.

About israel and germany, I visited germany last week, and its wasnt on train ;)

Thanked by 1quick
  • I will work for you but only if you pay me per month

• You should really proofread some of the text on your website...