Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Partner Looking :)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Partner Looking :)

Hello, WhiteVM need a partner to start working and up growing the WorldWide company,
We have:

• WHMCS
  • 2 Servers in germany [ Paid Yearly ]
  • Website
  • Domain

Email my boss: [email protected] or skype: webix.roma

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I have a feeling this thread will have a couple pages more tomorrow.

• @RedName said:
    Hello, WhiteVM need a partner to start working and up growing the WorldWide company,
    We have:

• WHMCS
    • 2 Servers in germany [ Paid Yearly ]
    • Website
    • Domain

Email my boss: [email protected] or skype: webix.roma

Why not RedVM ?

• Or bluevm. Orange. Rainbow.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited January 2017

@redname you have demonstrated nothing of value - absolutely no reason for someone to pick your VPS instead of linode/hetzner/DO etc etc. You may want to invest more time than 3 random lines saying talk to my boss. Why would any rational, competent, not desperate human read your post and say "Gee I have to talk to his boss, this is a great opportunity" especially after reading your previous posts. Any reason after 3 years on this site you havent got a free provider tag to post offers for free to potentially generate more customers for your site without any customer acquisition costs (free). Or is that part of the great future plan over an additional 3 years of having a "partner" do it for you for free (a cut of non existent profits).

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

What's the current profit?

• @OhMyMy said:
    @redname you have demonstrated nothing of value - absolutely no reason for someone to pick your VPS instead of linode/hetzner/DO etc etc. You may want to invest more time than 3 random lines saying talk to my boss. Why would any rational, competent, not desperate human read your post and say "Gee I have to talk to his boss, this is a great opportunity" especially after reading your previous posts.

Ok, WhiteVM is a project running from CloudBiz Israel hosting solutions, CloudBiz working since 2015 and before that we was working on the name LDFix since 2006,
    Now Roman [ Owner of R.M.Pitronot Israel ] start the new project: WhiteVM.

My Name is noa, I am the project manager of R.M.Pitronot israel,
    We are looking for some one who could manage WhiteVM.

This all, I really dont know why this discussion started, after all we found the best Dedicated servers provider and now start running the new project, what the big deal? 0.0

• Well you offer us alot of money.

Where can i sign.

• @perryoo11 said:
    Well you offer us alot of money.

Where can i sign.

Email or contact Roman: [email protected] / [email protected] or skype: webix.roma

• Well the point is what partner you looking for.
    Do you look someone that helps with the finance or just an job keep the servers running.

• RedNameRedName Member
    edited January 2017

@perryoo11 said:
    Well the point is what partner you looking for.
    Do you look someone that helps with the finance or just an job keep the servers running.

We are looking for some one who:

• Who can help us to get new clients
    • Manage this project, after all we offer 50% WhiteVM profits.

WhiteVM is loosing money for now, we ranted a server for year, and paying WHMCS.
    Just loosing money for nothing, so we need some one who can start this project and make it Profitable for bought of us.

also CloudBiz network administrators and sysadmins will be happy to help and give the support for the clients.

No finance help need, after almost all the payments are done :)

• So let me get this straight.. You have a couple of servers and a website, I've got 8 pairs of socks - shall I start selling them?

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • Aight, u looking for some slaves bud ?

• @northhosts said:
    So let me get this straight.. You have a couple of servers and a website, I've got 8 pairs of socks - shall I start selling them?

Oh, CloudBiz hosting over 1,000 websites in israel, so i think its a great idea to start some thing else, after all if you have 8 pair of socks you can create a shop, add more products like underpants.

Thanked by 1NodePing
  • OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited January 2017

So you host 1000 websites and this is the approach you deem appropriate to recruit proper talent for a new brand after a series of threads looking for cheap VPS etc etc?

• @OhMyMy said:
    So you host 1000 websites and this is the approach you deem appropriate to recruit proper talent for a new brand after a series of threads looking for cheap VPS etc etc?

if you can see almost all my posts was for our clients, most of them need huge space or IP on ther classes or servers not in israel, after all the idea to start a new project was to stop looking for them other place and make it under one roof.

after all its also to make new provider that can sell cheap VPS servers and make new profits for the company.

Also because of that we said that we dont need any finance help and just manage and make this project profitable

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

I will do it for $400 USD / hour.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2017
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

The problem @RedName is that the server + WHMCS are the easy part. You're asking someone to do the hard part - finding clients.

If people could just rent a server and split profits with someone who's handling all the sales, why wouldn't everyone do that?

On another note, I'm excited I can apparently run a TOR exit node on your VPSes, and rehost KickAssTorrents there:

http://whitevm.com/index.php?act=tos

...but I'm not sure about a company which states in its contract with me that it has "no responsibility of any kind". Then again, what really should I expect from a "one nine" provider...

"RM Pitronot has no responsibility of any kind, give them is an Internet service provider, even though it will make everything possible in order to offer the best services and 98% or higher server available"

Thanked by 2deadbeef rpcope
  • Israelis hosting in Germany? That won't end good

• @quick you may want to revise your comment as many people will view it as highly inappropriate and quite shameful

• if you not manage the business is not so good to start it. Is better to resell and when you aprend something more try to rent dedis and start sell

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2017

quick said: Israelis hosting in Germany? That won't end good

Oh, fuck you! How old are you? 12?
    Kind regards from Germany.

Thanked by 3joeri hawc ATHK
  • @Amitz why not ban the little shit @quick?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2017

@OhMyMy said:
    @Amitz why not ban the little shit @quick?

If we would ban everyone for behaving like a prick sometimes, then this forum would be nearly empty. I would probably be one of the first to get banned. Time will show. Being a prick on a constant basis will lead to a ban.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said:

@OhMyMy said:
    @Amitz why not ban the little shit @quick?

If we would ban everyone for behaving like a prick sometimes, then this forum would be nearly empty. I would probably be one of the first to get banned. Time will show. Being a prick on a constant basis will lead to a ban.

Like a swear jar with "Pay up you prick" written on it

• glad to know hate speech is condoned - hey its cool these are your choices

• a fart in a jar. final offer.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @ricardo said:
    a fart in a jar. final offer.

Fartmother in a jar?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2017

Very odd looking at your WHMC:

http://center.whitevm.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

Personal Cloud

2 vCPU

4GB DDR3 Ram

50GB Disk SAS

1TB Traffic

2 IPv4

2 VMs

1) The cloud hosting contains 2 VMs or cloud is shared hosting as it's located under "shared hosting"

2) incorrectly set above plan as the plan already contains 2 VMs and 2 IPs and adding them to the plan cost more

3) you don't have enough budget to update the WHMC logo or create professional logo for your website?

98% Uptime for cloud, really? I thought the Uptime for cloud service is minimum is 99.99% and some providers do offer 99.999%