Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2Checkout $5 chargeback.... REALLY!? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2Checkout $5 chargeback.... REALLY!?

13»

Comments

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

@goexodus said: So whats the best fraud protection system in the end based on experience for paypal and credit cards?

Eliminating problematic buyers?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited May 2013

@kbeezie said: I despise Payza (they were formerly AlertPay), was using them when they were AlertPay and shortly after they merged into Payza all the sudden US based customers can't withdrawl money to US banks and support was next to non-existant. As much as I don't like dealing with paypal all the time, I hated AlertPay/Payza even more.

Pazya is able to ACH for US accounts for a couple of months now, and the check withdrawal didn't bother me a bit. it's a small percentage of sales, so it was like money in the bank to me. But they have much better ability to service customers in India and Pakistan than PayPal and in the 6 or 7 years I've been using it, 2 or 3 chargebacks, but I get the ability to make an extra $1,000 a month in sales those customers would not be able to buy if I didn't accept Payza. All sales are green to me, I don't care who the customer is if they are a valid customer and wish to buy the services.

• kbeeziekbeezie Member
    edited May 2013

@miTgiB said: Pazya is able to ACH for US accounts for a couple of months now,

So it took them nearly a year to put it back in? I stopped using them around aug/september. And they had that ability removed for several months until then (should be quite a few complaints on their getsatifaction board, namely as AlertPay).

They may be better now but at the time they were a hassle for both me and new customers.

• @kbeezie Payza is definitely better now. They did have lots of problems earlier. We've been using them for a while now.

• @shovenose Given Dewlance's recent threads (namely the one about being scammed out of $500)...

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

@concerto49 said: @kbeezie Payza is definitely better now. They did have lots of problems earlier. We've been using them for a while now.

May look back into them, assuming they still have a functional WHMCS module.

• @kbeezie yes it's functional for whmcs.